• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
So does this mean no more movement on Gaming X Trio's before the end of next week (21st)? Whatever happened to "ramping up in November"

Gibbo said:

Over past couple of days several lines of Gigabyte and MSI has arrived, most of which has now all shipped, the people waiting on the lines which have come in should have get an email queue update.

In the next five days we are also expecting the following:

PNY 3080 - Small amount
Asus 3090 Tuf - small amount
Asus 3090 Strix OC - small amount
KFA2 3090 - Small amount
Palit 3090 Gaming Pro & OC versions - small amount
Zotac 3090 - Very large amount

Asus 3080 Tuf OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC - ok amount
Gigabyte 3080 Master - small amount
MSI Ventus 3080 3X - OK amount
Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Zotac 3080 Trinity OC - OK amount

Asus 3070 dual - small amount
Asus 3070 Tuf OC - ok amount
Asus 3070 Strix - very small amount
Gigabyte 3070 Vision - OK amount
MSI 3070 Ventus 3X - Large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro - Very large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock - very small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock OC - very small amount

These should all arrive by end of next week.

Associate
So does this mean no more movement on Gaming X Trio's before the end of next week (21st)? Whatever happened to "ramping up in November"

Gibbo said:

Over past couple of days several lines of Gigabyte and MSI has arrived, most of which has now all shipped, the people waiting on the lines which have come in should have get an email queue update.

In the next five days we are also expecting the following:

PNY 3080 - Small amount
Asus 3090 Tuf - small amount
Asus 3090 Strix OC - small amount
KFA2 3090 - Small amount
Palit 3090 Gaming Pro & OC versions - small amount
Zotac 3090 - Very large amount

Asus 3080 Tuf OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC - ok amount
Gigabyte 3080 Master - small amount
MSI Ventus 3080 3X - OK amount
Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Zotac 3080 Trinity OC - OK amount

Asus 3070 dual - small amount
Asus 3070 Tuf OC - ok amount
Asus 3070 Strix - very small amount
Gigabyte 3070 Vision - OK amount
MSI 3070 Ventus 3X - Large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro - Very large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock - very small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock OC - very small amount

These should all arrive by end of next week.

Agreed; the lack of update about the MSI Gaming Trio's has left me somewhat disheartened that I am going to see delivery of this thing before December.

Associate
I've not seen a single post about the Gigabyte 3080 Eagles, are they under a different name or something? What is going on with the delivery on those. Literally can't find any updates about them.

Associate
Buckle up chaps, another rip roaring, action packed day of no communication awaits...

Some will get cards (from competitors who can’t be named), some will misspell ‘queue’ (or the much harder, three letter word ‘non’), some cancellations will happen, some rumours will start, there’ll be talk of that most mythical of creatures, the ‘Gibbo’. Anything can happen today. Are you readdddy??!!!! Scream if you wanna go faster.
:p faster faster!! more more:D

Associate
I hear ASUS would go bankrupt if they fulfil the first ~100 orders that were sold at MSRP. They will make you wait another month or two and hope people who ordered on the cheap will cancel! :p
What cheap! It s only £50 more for the bloody OC version, just send me my card and I will pay ASUS directly £50

Associate
@Gibbo - what's the harm in posting a list of the 3080 models, with roughly how many pre-orders you got by the end of September and how many of those you've fulfilled to date? Maybe with a little breakdown of the latest information from your suppliers in a nice list? It would really help us loyal customers to feel better if you showed us that you're no worse off than the other UK retailers in terms of allocations of stock. Hopefully that's not too much to ask, since this forum represents a few hundred of your most loyal customers who've collectively spent over half a million pounds on some premium products we thought would be coming faster than this. Thanks!

Exactly the reasons they keep us in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom