• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Associate
Like others I had loads of sites refreshing and never saw a buy now or add to cart button. What an absolute farce, these launches are actually getting worse. Good thing I already have a 3080.

Associate
I'm glad reading this thread I was not the only one who was there on the dot, ready to go, literally no option to add any of my options in the basket. What a Shotshow this is.

Associate
Spoken to a small sized Vauxall Car from the 80's and they said that no cards are going to be available as a stand alone product - but will be used in full systems which will be released later this afternoon.

Soldato
launch button appeared a few times for me, the price change from 1049 to 1318 a few times too while in the basket. When i tried to place the order though, it got declined.

Soldato
I was watching the whole time from 1:50+ no buy button at any point.

The changing price looks like a caching issue. One cache has the high price, the other a lower price.

And not a buy button on either here too

now we get a telegram alert....

That was late, Discord got the jump on it this time not that you could actually buy anything

Last edited:
Associate
ac039acef93ab46fe58a6af9952b5740.png

Soldato
It's starting to look like creating a Youtube tech review channel and building it up to the size required for NVidia to send you review samples is actually now the easiest way to get hold of a GPU :D

Back
Top Bottom