• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just got an email to tell me I am #1 in the queue for MSI Ventus X3 OC 3090. Bear in mind some are coming in today/tomorrow, and no one else appears to be in the queue as I only slapped down an order yesterday. Could be a chance for several of you to have your cards this week if you don't mind it being a Ventus. I wouldn't cancel your existing order, but if you've got the credit card room for a punt, I reckon it's worth it.

Soldato
The OC cards definitely do, not so sure about the nonbe OC ones yet.

Asus representative says OC and None OC stric being produced and shipped out in equal quantities.

Jules who runs the Asus FB page and somebody highv ish up in Asus says its strix OC only and they are yet to ship any none oc cards out.

I saw a guy post his 3090 strix order update from a major US retailer and he is been told its 8th January expected delivery for him. And yes he order on launch day shortly after launch time.

Interesting that OCUK parent company have now decided to release the exact number of cards they have received so far of each model and not a single 3080 or 3090 strix card so far.

Also of not was a danish retailer who listed how many preorders of each model, how many dispatched and how many ordered and how many so far they had an update that they were on their way.

MSI gaming and Gigibyte eagle were the cards that they had had the most off so far. In fact they had had 111 Gigabyte cards delivered and only 59 pre orders of that card so they were going into stock on each deliver. I think the Asus TUF oc was the card they had had the most of around 150 but they have over 1000 preorders so lots to go at yet.

Again they listed as having never received any 3080 strix or 3090 strix OC or non OC cards/.

The Danes say they have 40 3090 strix OK "underway" - it's likely OCUK have far more than that since they are bigger than the Danish supplier. Fingers crossed at least!

I'm queue position 158 so need a truck load haha :( Better than being position 2000 for a 3080 though I guess!

Associate
Shipped!

Goods Shipped:
x 1 - MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X OC 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Not gonna cancel my Strix order just yet as this one was a return and though OC has said they simply changed their mind, I'll want to make sure it's A-okay before quitting on the Strix non-OC queue. (29)

I won't be able to answer questions about this tonight most likely if there are any as I'm hitting my post limit.

Associate
Shipped!

Goods Shipped:

Not gonna cancel my Strix order just yet as this one was a return and though OC has said they simply changed their mind, I'll want to make sure it's A-okay before quitting on the Strix non-OC queue. (29)

I won't be able to answer questions about this tonight most likely if there are any as I'm hitting my post limit.

great news, I ordered on your advice first thing this morning and I called up at lunchtime to find out what their stocks where looking like. They said that they had sent out 20 orders today and I was now in position 3.

Associate
I’ve just found out I’m position 80 with a different retailer for the strix oc. My order went through at 14:05. Probably won’t be till Christmas until I see mine. I’m never selling my Gpu in advance again.

Associate
Shipped!

Goods Shipped:

If your not happy and want to trade fro a gigabyte 3090 oc let me know, arriving tomorrow but might be a few cm to big for my case :)

Associate
Well I would like to thank Sarah Wild or Wild Sarah ( can’t remember what way round it was and not like I can check the old thread) and the others who kept the list maintained while the thread was open.
You gave us more information (even if was “unofficial speculation” and incomplete) than any of the staff or forum slaves/volunteers of OC have given us.
It may have been incomplete it may have been unofficial but you could at least get a guesstimate of where about a your order fell.
I thought I did pretty well getting my order in at 2:08 launch day but have seen that a lot of people got in before 2:00 at least now I can ASSUME I’m probably at least second delivery which I wouldn’t have known had it not been for your amazing forum members.
You can try a cached copy of the forum thread on google, for example.

Associate
Yeah me and EVH have since settled our differences and we (most of us anyway) now have our official order queue numbers.
EVH also went out of their way to make sure it was added back to OP.

Associate
great news, I ordered on your advice first thing this morning and I called up at lunchtime to find out what their stocks where looking like. They said that they had sent out 20 orders today and I was now in position 3.

So does that mean 3rd when they receive them next or more getting sent tomorrow?

Associate
Am I right in thinking the queue number is related to the specific model of the card, and not order number / multi model related?

154th for the ROG Strix seems hopeless. And with waiting til Jan seems nutty. Thats more than just unprecedented demand on a 3090!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Am I right in thinking the queue number is related to the specific model of the card, and not order number / multi model related?

154th for the ROG Strix seems hopeless. And with waiting til Jan seems nutty. Thats more than just unprecedented demand on a 3090!
Correct. I haven’t had my queue number yet but assume 300+ on that card.

Once big Navi launches I foresee a lot of fickle people jump ship.

Back
Top Bottom