• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Caporegime
Because if they publish Asus saying their stock isn't going to land until end of November and MSI saying their stock is going to land next week then you'd have an exodus of people switching and swapping pre orders and stores trying to catch the next shipment.

To be honest, I think OC are doing fine. They will atleast let you place an order so you will get one when your number comes up, it beats monitoring discord channels all day for single card drops and trying to beat bots.

reading around it looks like msi have large stocks arriving weekly compared to Asus odds and sods sometime. I can see MSI actually will have fulfilled all their preorders and being in stock everywhere by end of October while ASUs will have on,y just started scratching the surface of their pre order list.

I reckon a lot of ASUs pre orders will give up then especially if you are high hundreds on the pre order list

Associate
reading around it looks like msi have large stocks arriving weekly compared to Asus odds and sods sometime. I can see MSI actually will have fulfilled all their preorders and being in stock everywhere by end of October while ASUs will have on,y just started scratching the surface of their pre order list.

I reckon a lot of ASUs pre orders will give up then especially if you are high hundreds on the pre order list
Totally agree mate.

Associate
Close enough to the front of the Tuff non-oc queue that seems unlikely I'd gain a card much sooner by switching, especially with needing to transfer money about (as a refund wouldn't be quick enough) would make me miss small stock availability.

Associate
Close enough to the front of the Tuff non-oc queue that seems unlikely I'd gain a card much sooner by switching, especially with needing to transfer money about (as a refund wouldn't be quick enough) would make me miss small stock availability.

I think my OC 3080 refund took 2-3 days to pop up on my Paypal.

Associate
See, that's amazing! You've just taught me something too! You should've opened with that, people could follow your guide on this and through collective information input we'd have a better idea for shipping dates and such!
Thanks! :)

I have done this 3 times now with KFA2. I'm in queue position 1 for the 3090 but just wanted to know when they are shipping to the UK. Not heard a whisper, despite giving them the order numbed etc. Thankfully Wickfut is in the queue for the KFA2 3090 and he got a reply pretty quick from KFA2 and shipping will be at the end of this month. Although I don't know if that means it will be shipping from China at the end of the month, or they will arrive in the UK at the end of the month. If shipping from China at the end of the month, that would add a further two weeks at least, maybe longer to arrive here in the UK, unless it's shipped via air. Nearly bought a used 2080Ti today.....was so close.

Associate
I have done this 3 times now with KFA2. I'm in queue position 1 for the 3090 but just wanted to know when they are shipping to the UK. Not heard a whisper, despite giving them the order numbed etc. Thankfully Wickfut is in the queue for the KFA2 3090 and he got a reply pretty quick from KFA2 and shipping will be at the end of this month. Although I don't know if that means it will be shipping from China at the end of the month, or they will arrive in the UK at the end of the month. If shipping from China at the end of the month, that would add a further two weeks at least, maybe longer to arrive here in the UK, unless it's shipped via air. Nearly bought a used 2080Ti today.....was so close.
you can buy my 2080ti once my 3090 turns up lol

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I’m hoping that I can find out my queue position soon. I know it’s going to be high, so I’m not expecting it this year but at least I’ll know how bad the damage is :):(

Back
Top Bottom