• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
U all will get email after delivery is confirmed... They cant move u in queue uf someone will reject or not accept delivery... So when he say cards coming tomorrow they will try send them to tomorrow and after 1 day at least when they know what hapoen with all cards they will update queue positions... Just wait omg like me chill

Associate
U all will get email after delivery is confirmed... They cant move u in queue uf someone will reject or not accept delivery... So when he say cards coming tomorrow they will try send them to tomorrow and after 1 day at least when they know what hapoen with all cards they will update queue positions... Just wait omg like me chill
Que?

Associate
I was 65 monday for gaming trio they had incoming small amount of them and after 3 days i moved to 50 so they have again small amount today so i expexting email at tuesday next week

Associate
I remember years ago when new nissan gtr came out and they were sold for 2 years ahead i am sure poeple was not ringing nissan every day where are their cars... Just wait they work on it

Associate

Do you even English bro?

Caporegime
Will that work in the UK though as it says "The following process is available for Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India, Vietnam. Please redeem your code with NVIDIA GeForce Experience software."

Also where would the PPID be on the card, serial number is on the backplate, only other number I can see is on the PCI connector but not sure that's it, or do I have to go up the attic and look at the box?

No idea if it will work but worth a try

PPID help here

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1035018/

with pics

https://www.asus.com/support/article/750/

Last edited:
Associate
Are people checking the usual other suspects as the 3090 is often popping into stock

It's the 3080 that's the pain
I wish I knew where then as I check fairly regularly, have email alerts set up etc etc and the only have seen one place have any 'in stock' and that was for the Palit for about an hour earlier this week. Everywhere else, besides from OCUK, are not even taking pre orders at the moment.

Caporegime
I wish I knew where then as I check fairly regularly, have email alerts set up etc etc and the only have seen one place have any 'in stock' and that was for the Palit for about an hour earlier this week. Everywhere else, besides from OCUK, are not even taking pre orders at the moment.

I have seen two retailers this week list zotac, palit, MSI Ventus and Gaming and Gigabyte Eagle 3090s as in stock this week and thats more than once.

I even had a zotac and Palit 3090 card in my basket twice this week but didnt bother checking out.

Associate
Cheers nice one,I imagined we won’t get an email update until the numbers have shifted considerably
I don’t get what the delay is with overclockers to be honest. They already sent out the first rog strixs to someone who phoned two rog strix orders through before the release date but no one else seems to have received one and the queue has not changed. Hopefully we will get an update today.

Associate
Out of interest does anybody know what the performance comparison is between two 2080tis and one 3090. Given 2080tis are going cheap, wonder how they compare. Although SLI can be a pain.

Back
Top Bottom