• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
That watch dogs benchmark is crazy, classic Ubi on that. But when you look at Assassins Creed Valhalla on Series X it runs at native 4K and 60fps, ok it might be Medium or High settings but still.
Every console is set medium low quality graphic in games if u watch digital foundry on youtube he proved red dead redemption was under low settings... To get these 30 fps same issue will be after 2 years on x box series x ... I bet on that

Associate
This is news I'm waiting for in terms of deliveries:

3090 Gaming Trio - Small amount shipping from MSI factory 23rd October, ETA with OcUK end of October
3090 Ventus - Very small amount shipping same date

If all is going well they are in ship heading towards the docks, we should ask the SAS to be placed on standby, or Tom Hanks. Pirates should be met with a swift and robust response.

Wait what was that isle of white ship carrying!!

Associate
Just 4 Tuff Non-OCs cant be too much to ask surely!

This is news I'm waiting for in terms of deliveries:

3090 Gaming Trio - Small amount shipping from MSI factory 23rd October, ETA with OcUK end of October
3090 Ventus - Very small amount shipping same date

If all is going well they are in ship heading towards the docks, we should ask the SAS to be placed on standby, or Tom Hanks. Pirates should be met with a swift and robust response.

Wait what was that isle of white ship carrying!!

Not sure on what it was carrying but it was saved by the SBS not the SAS, almost as if its better to send the correct special forces for a job.

Associate
I have cancelled my preorder at 319 for Strix OC 3090 if anyone was below that.

After the latest post I don't think getting the 3090 before CP2077 so had to get a Founders Edition by less honourable means.
I'll get a 3090 Strix OC next year when there isn't such a massive wait for them.

Associate
I have cancelled my preorder at 319 for Strix OC 3090 if anyone was below that.

After the latest post I don't think getting the 3090 before CP2077 so had to get a Founders Edition by less honourable means.
I'll get a 3090 Strix OC next year when there isn't such a massive wait for them.
Why would you bother getting the Strix next year once you have the FE - the real world difference between the two will be very small surely?

Associate
Why would you bother getting the Strix next year once you have the FE - the real world difference between the two will be very small surely?

It will be negligible - unless you are just chasing benchmark numbers, its completely pointless (unless specific reasons need for water blocks and PCB compatibility)

Associate
I agree, I don’t think I’ll be shopping here again after this. Not as powerful as they think they are, which is quite annoying.

That's a bit harsh, it's just that their additional buying power doesn't cover the additional demand they have due to being popular. Good marketing creates a lot of pressure at times like this! I'm sure they normally can get things a little quicker or cheaper than some smaller buyers, but when stock is so rare, their advantage is massively reduced.

Associate

Your right, from what I can see the FE is running nice and quiet anyway. I almost think that Nvidia have punked the AIBs by flooding the market with the FEs. Best of luck to everyone in the queues.

Associate
@Gibbo

Any word on Gigabyte Xtreme 3090's? All of the update thus far seem to quietly lack the word "Gigabyte" in them, a little disheartening. However what's worse is I have an Acer ConceptD 4K monitor plugged in to Intel UHD 630 graphics, I cry every time I boot up :(. Is there any particular issues with Gigabyte stock?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom