• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Got mine from a competitor mate sorry, they popped up in stock so nabbed one quickly - it's going in a friend's build not mine - I only play CSGO so doesnt justify a 3090 for myself. I am not going to bash Gibbo or OCUK, I did try get one from OC originally but other suppliers in the UK seem to be doing a lot better in terms of stock for the higher end cards at the moment, not sure why.

Zotacs and Palits seem to be instock frequently everywhere, but no one wants them
Never had anything plait or zotac so I’d rather not go for those. I hope there’s a large 3090 strix shipment coming within the month. Getting like 60 cards in over the period of a month is way slower than I expected when preordering on launch day within 20mins, only took so long coz the site kept crashing

Associate
My 3090 strix oc has just been picked ready for despatch from the competition. I got the watchdogs code as well. Does anyone want to swap for the code for the call of duty one? Hallelujah!! It’s finally happening.:D
Damn I was hoping we would get cod codes, I hate watchdogs tbh. Might just sell mine if I get watchdogs ew

Associate
Im now 140 from 181 or 183 cant remember. I just hope supply increases so I get it before christmas but if im honest the way its going I honeslty think itll be January which if I thought that when I made the order I would have had kittens

Associate
I also went down a lot but it's clear based on OCUK's messaging on the forums that for every 10 positions we fall it's due to 8 of those people ahead of us cancelling their cards..

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3090 ROG Strix Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card
09/Oct: Ordered
16/Oct: 454
23/Oct: 431 (-23 places)
28/Oct: 387 (-44 places)
06/Nov: 368 (-19 places)
13/Nov: 311 (-57 places)

Caporegime
Just grabbed an Asus strix oc which was one of 5 which just went into stock at a competitor. I will wait for it to land but hopefully come monday I will cancel my pre-order here. Was 211 in the queue.

Added bonus it was cheaper and comes with COD and Microsoft codes :D

Caporegime
I didn't order the block or backplate from EK yet because I was thinking if I really can't get a Strix or Asus change the board even slightly it would be incompatible. I noticed some of the early versions of the block EK sent to reviewers didn't actually fit the Strix due to two tall capacitors and I think this may be why EK delayed the block while the TUF one wasn't delayed.

I'll just run the card on air for a few weeks if it comes to that but I have a feeling the block and backplate will be much easier to get next year which is probably the time I'll get a card!

I was the same. Always had my eye set on a strix but wasnt confident enough I would get one so held off ordering the blocks. Now I will have to wait for a block.

Associate
These cod codes how come if true ocuk don’t have any as these weren’t açai or when the 3080/3090 was released.
The codes should be available to anyone who received a card and not to be allocated to cards that ocuk haven’t received.
Wouldn’t be surprised if these codes are on G2A or Kinguin.

Back
Top Bottom