• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Yes very volatile and yes tight margins, there is a reason why no reseller is taking pre-orders. Too volatile and no real confirmation of how good or bad supply will be.

OK so we are safe to assume that if price of card (x) increases by £300, it's due to the wholesale price rising by £300? It has been confirmed that MSI raised prices immediately after the first batch.

@Gibbo Hi, for those of us on the Zotac Trinity (non-OC) waitlist, will the mooted November order be enough to cover the backlog? Ta

Yes all backlog should be cleared.
We still have some OC aside for those wishing to upgrade just give sales a call and mention Rich Lester and Gibbo offered as an upgrade as they are like £1879 but only available to those with a back order on the none OC part Zotac Trinity.

Last edited:
I bagged a pre-order for 2160EUR (£1870) in my local (non-EU ) store so I guess that is an 'acceptable' price then. The Caseking (they own OCUK) price in Europe is 2519EUR (£2185) which seems pretty high.
The Caseking price does include a much higher rate of VAT than your "non-EU" price.

Back
Top Bottom