• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I managed to get an order in on the SUPRIM LIQUID X but stupidly decided to use PaybyFinance so now I'm waiting on approval before I will know if my order made it (sounds like I'm waiting till at least November/December anyway if it gets approved, plus stock doesn't get allocated until approval)

Should have just bought it outright and suffered the upfront cost while I had the opportunity. That's what I get for trying to spread the cost :(

Suprim Liquid was on pre-order, never had any stock on this one, stock is due November/December time.

I guess I'll be cancelling then

I'd not cancel, I can assure you that when websites start taking orders again, prices will be higher. So don't lose your queue position and potentially the lower price you have paid.

We have not over sold by any crazy volumes due to pulling all the orders, best to wait and in the meantime try to find a card and if you do, then by all means cancel and request a refund.

I'd not cancel, I can assure you that when websites start taking orders again, prices will be higher. So don't lose your queue position and potentially the lower price you have paid.

We have not over sold by any crazy volumes due to pulling all the orders, best to wait and in the meantime try to find a card and if you do, then by all means cancel and request a refund.
Nah thanks I'll take my chances

Back O the net sir. TY

No problem, if it don't ship today, it will ship tomorrow, if for whatever reason it does not drop sales a call or webnote. Warehouse are working as fast as possible but with like near 1000 graphics cards to ship out, they might struggle to ship every single one today.

No problem, if it don't ship today, it will ship tomorrow, if for whatever reason it does not drop sales a call or webnote. Warehouse are working as fast as possible but with like near 1000 graphics cards to ship out, they might struggle to ship every single one today.
Understood. Thank you

Hey, so my order (suprim x) is marked as undefined, but the money has gone from my account in processing. How am I looking @Gibbo Does this mean I didn't actually get one? I finally got through the 1000s of cloudflare errors at like 2:30-2:45. Sorry for the hassle

Last edited:
Hey, so my order (suprim x) is marked as undefined, but the money has gone from my account in processing. Does this mean I didn't actually get one? I finally got through the 1000s of cloudflare errors at like 2:30-2:45. Sorry for the hassle

The Suprim X over-sold massively, however we have another 60 due tomorrow which should cover all the back orders remaining fingers crossed. :)

Back
Top Bottom