• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Yes some cards are in stock and won't be put back on sale, in case those who missed out on other cards are happy to switch their orders.
Oh that’s good. Are your sales people available now
Nope. Feel free to post a webnote now and they should respond in next 48hrs or give them a call at 10pm tomorrow. :)
Great. I’ll give them a call at 10 tomorrow see what’s available to swap. Unless you know what’s available so I can have a better idea before I call?

@Gibbo Thanks for all the info. I got an order in for a Zotac AMP AIRO at 2:12, but had to go with DPD Saturday Delivery as I am away for work this week. Am I likely to get a card in this first batch? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom