• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hi @Gibbo - I ordered an ASUS ROG STRIX - payment went through, extremely glitchy had to checkout as a guest.

I won't be reselling - Pure Gamer here ;-)

Can you give me a rough ETA?

Thanks,

Leighton

Last edited:
Hi @Gibbo - I ordered an ASUS ROG STRIX - payment went through, extremely glitchy had to checkout as a guest. Order Number 6444358.

I won't be reselling - Pure Gamer here ;-)

Can you give me a rough ETA?

Thanks,

Leighton

Those have oversold and all stock shipped now so you have missed the first batch sorry to say, were expecting more of those in 2-4 weeks time.

Hey @Gibbo I ordered a Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card at about 14:55. The order is confirmed but will it be shipped today or tomorrow? Thanks

Hey @Gibbo I ordered a Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card at about 14:55. The order is confirmed but will it be shipped today or tomorrow? Thanks

This one has oversold, if you contact sales you can switch to the OC version or wait, Zotac have said more will ship to us and due start of November.

Back
Top Bottom