• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT - GPU PRICE CUTS AT OcUK!

Associate
When RTX 30xx prices started to rise rapidly after their launch, I had a feeling that I was going to skip this generation. Now prices are falling to "bargain" levels, I'm still skipping this generation. Well, a 3070 for £200 might just tempt me. If not let's see how much a 4070/80 will be.

Soldato
Last night I went into McDonalds to get some mediocre food and coffee that I could eat and drink while walking home. As I was making my choice, an employee tried to talk me into buying the "promo items" instead.

Promo items, at McDonalds ? :cry: :cry: :cry: Never been to a McD's where they try to upsell although they do always ask you to "go large" so I guess they do. :cry: :cry: Did they have a load of previous promotion Happy Meal toys to flog ?

Soldato
Does the cake come with a free game I don't want?
Here you go mate, next best thing:

r8slcwvsxp091.jpg

Man of Honour
Promo items, at McDonalds ? :cry: :cry: :cry: Never been to a McD's where they try to upsell although they do always ask you to "go large" so I guess they do. :cry: :cry: Did they have a load of previous promotion Happy Meal toys to flog ?

I'm not sure. Upselling shows contempt for customers. I have no interest in what a business that treats me with contempt wants me to buy from them.

My guess would be that it was the artificial scarcity products McD sells at times. Same burger, different sauce or whatever. There was some stuff on the screen about Spanish Stack. Which was clearly a standard McD burger with a different sauce. And an extra 20% on the price.

Soldato
When RTX 30xx prices started to rise rapidly after their launch, I had a feeling that I was going to skip this generation. Now prices are falling to "bargain" levels, I'm still skipping this generation. Well, a 3070 for £200 might just tempt me. If not let's see how much a 4070/80 will be.

Bargain levels ? MSRP after 2 years close to next gen release .. think you been tricked

Soldato
I wonder if cards have stalled due to performance? Its not like when Crysis came out and bugger all could play it. What if a 4060 plays just about anything?

Back
Top Bottom