• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Starting to regret ordering the FTW3 version, when I saw it go up for sale on OCuk I assumed they had some in stock/were expecting stock shortly but it seems the EVGA cards aren’t arriving anywhere anytime soon. Extremely disappointing.
That was always guaranteed to be the case from the get go, did you not research the evga launch details and order on a whim?

Soldato
They say support smaller businesses, but when they pull stunts like raising prices mid purchase when the product page has been on the site for weeks, they can do one.

Associate
Been speaking to the owner of a competitor who apparently had the largest UK stock allocation of 3080s. He has confirmed that even the orders at 14:03 won't receive their cards tomorrow and have been placed in the pre-order queue. That tells me that not many cards were available. They will receive their next shipment on Monday 21st and these will be dispatched on a first come first served basis (moving through the pre-orders by time stamp). Disappointing, but expected. The worst bit for me is my payment was declined twice by the company. First at 14:05 and second at 14:06, with payment being accepted at 14:07, but with no confirmation. Since ordering, three transactions have appeared on my statement but only one order has been confirmed and successful. I am now currently £2100 out of pocket and no card arriving anytime soon.

Last edited:
Associate
Been speaking to the owner of a competitor who apparently had the largest UK stock allocation of 3080s. He has confirmed that even the orders at 14:03 won't receive their cards tomorrow and have been placed in the pre-order queue. That tells me that not many cards were available. They will receive their next shipment on Monday 21st and these will be dispatched on a first come first served basis (moving through the pre-orders by time stamp). Disappointing, but expected. The worst bit for me is my payment was declined twice by the company. First at 14:05 and second at 14:06, with payment being accepted at 14:07, but with no confirmation. Since ordering, three transactions have appeared on my statement but only one order has been confirmed and successful. I am now currently £2100 out of pocket and no card arriving anytime soon.

Ring the CC company and they can clear the two failed transactions off your card manually. Or you can wait and they will be removed eventually. Source = have had to do this myself.

Associate
So I just received an email regarding the MSI Trio X I ordered, oversold etc... Not cancelled though, they said it will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.... Got my order confirmation at 14:19, hopefully I don't have to wait too long. Already gone up everywhere else too...

Oh oh.. I just ordered one. lol
I've also ordered a Gigabyte from a competitor, so I'll see what happens I suppose.

Soldato
33949415, member: 85318"]Ring the CC company and they can clear the two failed transactions off your card manually. Or you can wait and they will be removed eventually. Source = have had to do this myself.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it was the credit card .. you didn't use your debit card did you?? I'm sure it's fine with the debit card just more protection/youre 'not actually out of pocket' and easier to get problems sorted via CC.

Last edited:
Soldato
Truly disgusting experience today. Bots raided every site causing them all to react like they were ddosd.
Ordered finally at 5 ish a gaming oc.
Called up ocuk directly and the poor guy was having just as bad a time as us.
They are having to download the order list and go through it manually to assign the cards so I guess tomorrow we will find out who wins (the bots and scalpers and ocuk)

Associate
I got my order in eventually just after 1510 for one of the cards Gibo said that they had in stock. I have just checked my account again now and the order has finally changed to order recevied not yet shipped. Not had any emails from OCUK yet though.

Back
Top Bottom