• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

OcUK Staff
OP
I actually agree. Like I've said, the 3070 and 3080 remind me of 1080Ti and 970. They are going to be super popular. First VGA launch in a long time i've been excited and can see value.

Yep I think NVIDIA have shocked the market here both with performance beyond expectations and price way below where people were expecting, NVIDIA FTW !!!!

Caporegime
Yep I think NVIDIA have shocked the market here both with performance beyond expectations and price way below where people were expecting, NVIDIA FTW !!!!

Indeed, i lolled when everyone was saying you'll get 2080 Ti performance for £400 when these come out (they are only £70 out), and how some were saying the 3080 would be about a grand :D

All those now flipping back from, im just getting a console, Nvidia can *******!, as they are coming with a card thats cheaper and faster than em, you couldn't make it up :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Why has everyone so much love for Zotac? Am I missing something? I mean sure it's fine but boy a lot of people like zotac.
Extra warranty 2 years warranty and UK RMA centre which is meant to be good. Also I had an Zotac 1070 AMP Extreme in the past which was an awesome cooler.

Back
Top Bottom