• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
OC showing some Zotac Geforce RTX 3070 cards in stock, going to grab one while I can, wonder what the queue must be like ?

Now I must be on like, 3 different pre-orders. Whichever comes first, cancel the rest.

Associate
OC showing some Zotac Geforce RTX 3070 cards in stock, going to grab one while I can, wonder what the queue must be like ?

Now I must be on like, 3 different pre-orders. Whichever comes first, cancel the rest.

I think it's an error, that model must have 100+ preorders?

Associate
Anything on the Asus GeForce RTX 3070 ROG Strix 8GB? I saw an update about you guys stocking the OC version this week (in another thread). Anything for the non OC one? Been #1 in queue since the launch on Thrusday with no updates whatsoever. Spend 1h to get through customer service for rough estimation of when we should be expecting them and got hit with the "could be tomorrow could be next year" so that's not really comforting given the fact I'm 600 quid short and I wanna start building soon.

Soldato
Founders edition on both 3080 and 3070 were up for about 3-4 minutes. Just managed to snag a 3070 FE which will arrive Monday. If you guys are not using a bot, you don't stand a chance in beating people.

Associate
Founders edition on both 3080 and 3070 were up for about 3-4 minutes. Just managed to snag a 3070 FE which will arrive Monday. If you guys are not using a bot, you don't stand a chance in beating people.
youd be surprised, i snaged 1st on a 3070 tuf without a bot. realistically though yes youll need a bot for an FE (any sku)

Associate
Guys managed to get 3070 Asus Strix on German website, so who ever is in Q for Asus TUF OC 3070 one place down. It's been a... anyway, good luck to you all in getting your cards. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom