• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wonder if the AIB cards have the same temperature improvements as they quoted with the Founders card...
Yea, I am wondering this too. If the Zotac card is better, then I may go for that rather than FE as now Gibbo has confirmed the free game and GeForce Now is included in board partner cards too.

Soldato
Will reviews for all these drop on the 17th or thereabouts? Would definitely hold off until some of the reputable reviewers get their hands on these and are able to run them all through a batch of tests. Complete stab in the dark otherwise.

Caporegime
It's not for no reason, will be once they see demand. up up up we go!

Exactly, so why list prices now if they know its just gonna **** people off if (when) they start the ratcheting gimmick? With a bit of luck supply is decent and this won;t be a factor (but some other reason is usually employed to make it happen regardless).

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Exactly, so why list prices now if they know its just gonna **** people off if (when) they start the ratcheting gimmick? With a bit of luck supply is decent and this won;t be a factor (but some other reason is usually employed to make it happen regardless).
Maybe get those reviews to go live showing better price for performance than they otherwise would. But yeah, if prices went up between now and release, it would **** a lot of people off.

When Gibbo says prices may change, I translate that to they may go down based on what AMD do.

Soldato
Maybe get those reviews to go live showing better price for performance than they otherwise would. But yeah, if prices went up between now and release, it would **** a lot of people off.

When Gibbo says prices may change, I translate that to they may go down based on what AMD do.

It's probably more about what happens with the exchange rate

Soldato
Why even list a price if they're subject to change (for no apparent reason)?

Because they're gonna use their analytics logs to figure out which of the cards are most popular and use the page view and engagement data to build a model of how many of each card they are expecting to sell on launch day, compare to supply of that card on release and adjust pricing accordingly. At least that's what I'd do.

Associate
What happened to gigabyte 4 year warranty?

I'm assuming top cooled cards also get better binned GPU and memory? Does this apply at the cheaper manufacturer's like Inno3d? If not I'll get a founder's card I think.

Back
Top Bottom