• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia – Upcoming Kepler Fix Will Increase Performance In Several Games

Caporegime
A few days ago Nvidia reported on working on driver updates to address Kepler issues with The Witcher 3. It appears though, that Kepler owners will enjoy a performance boost in several games with the new driver.
Nvidia’s ManuelG noted that the upcoming drivers will offer a universal fix for Kepler GPUs that will boost performance in various PC games.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-upcoming-kepler-fix-increase-performance-games/#ixzz3bZaonm64

Just a heads up for the Kepler users :)

Oh my, I forgot what it was like when the vendor actually communicated :)

And performance improvements... Dunno when was the last time I experienced some of that. Oh wait, I do now. It was when I last had nvidia :D

One wonders how, with the huge team of nvidia driver employees, someone, somewhere didn't flag how Kepler performance was being ignored/downgraded/what you will, in the last couple of revisions.

I'm not getting my tin hat on just yet, just curious how something that should have been picked up...wasn't (or it was, and they were focusing on Maxwell). And that it took outside parties to get Nvidia to acknowledge (at least they did) that there was a problem.

Back
Top Bottom