• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia – Upcoming Kepler Fix Will Increase Performance In Several Games

Yes mate, especially on SLI there was significant stutter. Fraps would read 60fps but felt like I was treading through mud. This update has reduced all that.

I am running it at Ultra textures, ultra terrain, ultra foliage, and few other bits and I am getting 65-80fps. Looks gorgeous on G-sync too.

solid fps increase with the new drivers on my Titan... got at least 5fps extra.

Lowest I saw before in Witcher 3 was in Novigrad town 41fps, now I have 48fps with the same settings after trying it for 10 minutes going around the town

marginal improvements in pCARS with 670sli. The problem is with sli scaling/gpu usage as it randomly drops and that's when I notice frame rate drops, if that didn't happen then these latest drivers would be good.

I don't have comparisons with Valley or any other gaming benchmarks so can't really say if there has been an overall improvement. Let's just hope that there are no random display driver stopped responding and freezes with BF.

Back
Top Bottom