NZXT H1

Associate
I guess it's probably too early to tell, but I wonder if pre-order is going to be necessary for the August batch or it can be an in-stock item? I didn't have an issue missing the first batch since I'm waiting for the new gen of AMD CPUs and Nvidia 3000 series for my build, but I don't want to miss out on the case entirely lol

Associate
Did I just get shipping notification of my H1?! :D

Thank you!

Now if only the B550-I Strix would come in stock... hint hint :p

Associate
I guess it's probably too early to tell, but I wonder if pre-order is going to be necessary for the August batch or it can be an in-stock item? I didn't have an issue missing the first batch since I'm waiting for the new gen of AMD CPUs and Nvidia 3000 series for my build, but I don't want to miss out on the case entirely lol

I'll re-activate pre-orders once the first batch has been shipped out. I would advise getting a pre-order on for the august batch as I have a feeling they won't last long with the populartiy.

Associate
Can't decide whether I want a white or a black 3rd party metal ventilated front panel. Decisions, decisions! I love the black and white look but not sure it works as well without it being glossy glass. Here are some very, very shoddy mockups I did by stitching two pictures together to see how they might look.
AVMWmha.png 8NiteZC.png
3IHfYG6
AVMWmha

IMf4TxI.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Not the last one.

Either of the others will look good, but it all depends on the aesthetic you want and what your desk/room looks like.

I have a friends in motorsport and am currently trying to call in a favour and get him onside to make a full carbon shell... Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom