NZXT H1

Associate
Just finished building in it, pretty easy, the GPU wouldnt fit in the riser cable though so i had to unscrew the riser cable and leave it unscrewed, seems to be screwed in too far down but that was the only issue

Associate
I'll re-activate pre-orders once the first batch has been shipped out. I would advise getting a pre-order on for the august batch as I have a feeling they won't last long with the populartiy.

Wow I so wish I could have ordered it. Damn missed a chance. I know you mentioned you'll re-activate pre-orders once the batch has been shipped out. I wanted to know if there was any tentative date? I have been visiting the page so often that I cant take the page off my head and is on my laptop and phone screen once I unlock it. Hopefully I can make it to the August list...................... :(

Associate
Because of this rare availability with increased demand, I am even starting to consider Silverstone and others. I have been waiting on a build... So close yet so farr.! Why you do this NZXT!

Associate
Wow I so wish I could have ordered it. Damn missed a chance. I know you mentioned you'll re-activate pre-orders once the batch has been shipped out. I wanted to know if there was any tentative date? I have been visiting the page so often that I cant take the page off my head and is on my laptop and phone screen once I unlock it. Hopefully I can make it to the August list...................... :(

I'll post in this thread before I re-activate pre-orders. Will give you guys a bit of a headstart on the rest of the internet.

Associate
So my case arrived today, and I've put it all together. Ryzen 3600, Asus Strix X570-i, Corsair Vengance 16gb, RTX 2070 super, Sabrent 1tb nvme.

Plug it in, and nothing. I'm getting the LEDs on the MB (the fancy ones, not POST LEDs) lighting, but nothing else. PSU isn't spinning up, nor is the GPU. I thought the PSU might be busted, but surely if the custom LEDs are lighting there's some power getting through?.

Any thoughts?.

edit: yes the PSU is turned on

Last edited:
Associate
So my case arrived today, and I've put it all together. Ryzen 3600, Asus Strix X570-i, Corsair Vengance 16gb, RTX 2070 super, Sabrent 1tb nvme.

Plug it in, and nothing. I'm getting the LEDs on the MB (the fancy ones, not POST LEDs) lighting, but nothing else. PSU isn't spinning up, nor is the GPU. I thought the PSU might be busted, but surely if the custom LEDs are lighting there's some power getting through?.

Any thoughts?.

Did you turn on the PSU? :D

Soldato

Any thoughts?.

Unplug all of the cables and start again reseating them carefully one by one, also try one ram stick at a time

Associate
Well that’s embarrassing. I had the front panel connector incorrectly placed. Currently installing Windows. Thanks for helping to keep from going crazy!

Back
Top Bottom