NZXT H1

Associate
We are still on for Mid-June delivery, looking at around 19th of June + any time it takes for the shipment to be booked into the warehouse so say Monday 22nd of June to be on the safe side.

Either way, we will have them in June :D

Sweet! Thanks for the update. So excited to get my hands on one of these and get the build up and running.

Associate
Black still available for june 19th? How would you know you would get it june 19th if you preorder?
At the moment yes, as of this afternoon there were 4 units available on H1 Black.

June 19th is the day they are meant to arrive at OcUK. Not the day customers will receive the goods. By the time we have them booked into the warehouse (providing they are delivered June 19th) we should be looking at June 22nd to start shipping to customers

Soldato
At the moment yes, as of this afternoon there were 4 units available on H1 Black.

June 19th is the day they are meant to arrive at OcUK. Not the day customers will receive the goods. By the time we have them booked into the warehouse (providing they are delivered June 19th) we should be looking at June 22nd to start shipping to customers

How would I know I got one of the last 4? There isn't any info on case numbers on the product page?

Edit: I think I'll wait. There will be loads for sale soon enough. I do need a new case, but can wait.

Last edited:
Associate
How would I know I got one of the last 4? There isn't any info on case numbers on the product page?

Edit: I think I'll wait. There will be loads for sale soon enough. I do need a new case, but can wait.

The one thing I would say is that it's a very popular case. People in the states are camping NZXT's website to get one. It might be awhile before they're readily available.

Associate

There is no way from the customer side to know, our website simply does not have that sort of functionality.
Obviously I can see how many Pre-Orders we have received and I know how much stock I have coming in. As of this post. There is 1 Black Case left for Pre-Order.

NZXT are trying to give me as much availability as they can of the stock coming in.
After that, the next re-stock will be my Direct order from NZXT (Which will be the 2nd batch) and is due to be here at the end of August.

Associate
The one thing I would say is that it's a very popular case. People in the states are camping NZXT's website to get one. It might be awhile before they're readily available.
This has proven to be insanely popular.

NZXT really have assembled a lovely case with some great parts at a good price.
If i'm honest, thats the selling point. A nice case, an NZXT Kraken AIO and an NZXT Badged Seasonic Power supply. All for under £300.

Back
Top Bottom