Error 54113​

Details: cache-lon4274-LON 1725088699 3965846415

Varnish cache server

Error 503 Backend.max_conn reached​

Backend.max_conn reached

Error 54113​

Details: cache-lon4279-LON 1725088646 2897604316

Varnish cache server

It's a complete **** show across all the selling sites, reminds me of the usual Glasto sale. Might be a struggle getting tickets although it sounds like the pre-sale wiped out a lot of the standing :(

Edit - Is it just Ticketmaster selling tickets or is GigsAndTour selling them as well?

Last edited:
It's a complete **** show across all the selling sites, reminds me of the usual Glasto sale. Might be a struggle getting tickets although it sounds like the pre-sale wiped out a lot of the standing :(

Edit - Is it just Ticketmaster selling tickets or is GigsAndTour selling them as well?
No, other sites are also selling them, and I think gigsandtour is one.

Already a SkyNews article about the site crashing for the Irish sale. It's not like they couldn't of anticipated this and done something to solve it.

And what was the pre-sale thing all about, why bother?

Finally in the waiting room for three different dates. Hope Ticketmaster doesn't think I'm a bot or something. We are allowed to queue for multiple dates right? :o

I've got a few pages showing the countdown and then other tabs are just timing out, that's both Ticketmaster and GigsAndTours - can't even get into a queue :(

Yeah I don't know what's happening here.

I logged on earlier this morning, signed in and chose a date, now I just see a countdown for that date, so I'm not sure if I'm in a waiting room or not.

Back
Top Bottom