Oasis Tickets

Yeah I don't know what's happening here.

I logged on earlier this morning, signed in and chose a date, now I just see a countdown for that date, so I'm not sure if I'm in a waiting room or not.
Likewise but i have the suspicion that it will refresh and take us into the waiting room, if we can get in one...

SeeTickets is mullered as well :(

I've got till 10.30 then I'm going out, so maybe I'll get through the queue by then? Probably no tickets left though.

will be nothing left by 9.05 and hundreds of tickets on resale sites.... Despite what Oasis claim they only will allow face value sales etc.... Nothing will stop the resale sites

I stupidly refreshed on the app earlier after getting to some weird countdown page which listed pre-sale and general sale. Was that the waiting room?

I've got till 10.30 then I'm going out, so maybe I'll get through the queue by then? Probably no tickets left though.
Given the hype and the number trying to get tickets, even folk abroad are trying, i suspect they'll be sold out within 20-30mins - so we won't have to wait long for the disappointment :cry: :(

As someone who has repeatedly tried & failed to get Glastonbury tickets over the years, I'm not holding out much hope :rolleyes: Good luck to the rest of ya anywho.
Seetickets boil my pee every year for Glasto tickets; it's the same **** all the time and they never improve it.

1 minute

ft3HA4.gif

Back
Top Bottom