Octopus Power Ups and Free Energy Sessions

All I see is 9th September on mine, nothing after. Has anybody actually had them show up straight away?

It said on the sign up you only have to do it once but do you have to do it every time?

Last edited:
by the 9th..... do you mean the 10th? if so that is not showing up for me either. These are the dates i could have had (my 1st one i did was the 10th).... or is it region specific?

⚡️ Saturday 14th September 1-2pm ⚡️​

Past:

Tuesday 10th September, 1-2pm

Saturday 31st August, 1-2pm

Wednesday 21st August, 1-2pm

Sunday 18th August, 1-2pm

Thursday 15 August, 1-2pm

Last credit received for free electricity was on the 9th September, which was for the session on 31st August.

2024-09-09-Free-electric.jpg

Their terminology is rubbish, isn't it.

Yes, a Power-Up. Where all usage between 12:00 and 14:30 is completely free.

Unlike a Free Electricity Session where all usage above and beyond your normal usage is free.

18th free energy is now showing as paid (web portal)

Its not 18th, its 10th or 14th
But the 18th is when it was alledgedly added, however they actually arrived today
No email yet so I suspect its the 10th and the 14 is still to be added, and an email will follow

I had an email earlier after the 4x powerup sessions were added, also today, and also dated 18th

Its not 18th, its 10th or 14th
But the 18th is when it was alledgedly added, however they actually arrived today
No email yet so I suspect its the 10th and the 14 is still to be added, and an email will follow

I had an email earlier after the 4x powerup sessions were added, also today, and also dated 18th

Just what it is showing in my portal, five sessions in total, all paid.

vIxenjtl.jpg

Last edited:
I did the washing (two loads) and made ham and cheese toasties in the Breville during the totally free session today.

The second load contained the shirt I was wearing while I had the toasties because of the juice that squirted out and went all down my front.

Back
Top Bottom