*** OcUk 2011 Distributed Computing Competition ***

Soldato
OP
I've not done any serious Folding for years now, but this has inspired me to come back, so I'm setting my i7 920 to work:

in it to win it

Morning Mr Brightside and welcome back to the fold so to speak, i7 920 should have you pumping em out in no time!!:D
Duly entered and the best of luck to you, don't forget to check the folding@home news thread for errrrr... news! info and a rather spiffing startup guide :D

Associate
Maybe turn to the black art of folding for a bit, i am lining my bowling ball up for a strike on these 3 characters sat huddled in my sites .... muhahahaaaa:rolleyes::D

How the heck have you not passed me yet in folding:confused:

Anywho go at it i have no intention of putting up a fight I've got the smell of fresh brewed tea drifting up my nostrils in SETI :D:p;) oh and to rub it in 2.5K ish WU's on both rigs :p

Soldato
OP
1 SMP bigadv, 3 GPU clients lets go ;)

:eek: hmmmm will give ya a head start am so close to 100% on bioshock 2 i can allmost smell it and it aint pretty :)

How the heck have you not passed me yet in folding:confused:

Anywho go at it i have no intention of putting up a fight I've got the smell of fresh brewed tea drifting up my nostrils in SETI :D:p;) oh and to rub it in 2.5K ish WU's on both rigs :p

It's official i now hate my life - may well have to rip this cushion apart with my bare teeth :mad::mad:;):D:D

Man of Honour
**** it, SMP and GPU on the go now, I don't appear to be getting my SMP bonus though, may have my passkey wrong as im using Fah GPU tracker since my GPU client wasn't starting on boot, turns out the registry folder for start up folder had been edited but oh well.

other than no SMP bonus at the moment everything is all good, temps are even acceptable at 4ghz

Soldato
OP
**** it, SMP and GPU on the go now, I don't appear to be getting my SMP bonus though, may have my passkey wrong as im using Fah GPU tracker since my GPU client wasn't starting on boot, turns out the registry folder for start up folder had been edited but oh well.

other than no SMP bonus at the moment everything is all good, temps are even acceptable at 4ghz

Yeee haw good to know your back :D...no wait... thats more competition noooooooo :D

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Pah don't like this competition. I had been hoping that by restarting my meagre foldy output a couple of months ago, I might get a stay of execution from dropping too far down into them dungeon cells. I can almost still see daylight here if I stand on tip toes on top of the borged cruncher. But it seems like the world and his wife are upping their output and its only a matter of time before I feel the imprint of size 12's on my backside.

Soldato
OP
Pah don't like this competition. I had been hoping that by restarting my meagre foldy output a couple of months ago, I might get a stay of execution from dropping too far down into them dungeon cells. I can almost still see daylight here if I stand on tip toes on top of the borged cruncher. But it seems like the world and his wife are upping their output and its only a matter of time before I feel the imprint of size 12's on my backside.

Pah! Shoulders back and a determined frown, you folders are made of stronger stuff than that sah!! Besides you don't have to fold a lot just a positive credit each day for 14 days and your in with a chance of winning some decent gear.

***OcUk*** Goodybag on the way courtesy of Mr 5ub's efforts.... :eek::D:D Cheers S!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom