• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** OcUK 3D MARK 06 TOP-LIST (V4.0) *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ffs. looks like my webspace is playing up again. :mad:

sorry about this. you'll just have to try again later on this morning. :)

my forum sig is hosted on my webspace so if you can't see it, that means it's still down. :p

edit: from the below post it would seem that being able to view my sig is no guarantee the site is working - it's possible the site can be up but with no database.... :o

Last edited:
Read the post above yours. The clue is in the letters it seems? :confused:. :)

If the sig is there the form should work...... hmmmm

Yes, being the hot Shot Detective that you are you obviosuly picked up on this important piece of evidence.

Me 12th Dec 2007, 02:27 AM
You 12th Dec 2007, 04:10 AM

A detective of your callibre would not of just made such an assumption that it was working 2 hours ago....hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

And for the record, there still seems to be a problem with the site.

Yes, being the hot Shot Detective that you are you obviosuly picked up on this important piece of evidence.

Me 12th Dec 2007, 02:27 AM
You 12th Dec 2007, 04:10 AM

A detective of your callibre would not of just made such an assumption that it was working 2 hours ago....hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

And for the record, there still seems to be a problem with the site.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :D.

I just seen that you were on-line so I assumed (stupidly but then look at the time, it's allowed lol) that the post was recent. My bad but who would've guessed you'd be on the forums for one hour and forty three minutes at this time in the morning :rolleyes: (hahaha take your rolling eyes back fool :p).

Ya did get me good though :o and I didn't know about the form not working as I didn't try.

I took a week off work to play with this new build and I'm currently pushing the 8800GT a little, thats what! :P

Nice score and hardware :). Noticed your Motherboard and CPU. I'm thinking of the IP-35 Pro myself but my CPU choice is between the E6750 or the Q6600 GO. Either that or I might just adopt the E2180 until I can get my hands on the E8500 or Quad 45nm.

What are you using to cool your quad?. Also what clocks is your GT at?.

See updated sig for clocks and coolers.

Have a Noctua 120mm pushing through the Thermalright 120. Still not happy with the temps at higher volts which I need to push 3.6ghz so might do a bit of lapping and a reseat and see what I can do. Think the GT has more to go on the Core and hopefully can pull a 3.6 Prime Stable clock. Lots of headroom on the memory too, only running it at 2.1 volts at the moment.

Looking good :). Get your head into some gaming for a reward for a day or two then it's "Ding, Ding Round 2" on the clocking again. Don't waste all your week's holiday benching!.

You could try the winter overclocking method to get some benchmarks done for fun. Just get some flex and a few fans and run it from the window sucking the freezing air in :). I know it's useless for 24/7 but as I said in the first sentence on this paragraph "for fun" ;).

I hope the reseat will do the trick on getting your 3.6Ghz so you can avoid the lapping if possible. Good luck.

Well, I am pretty sure I can get it to 3.6 on the current cooling. I just dont like 69 Degress under load. The 8800GT is running as cool as you like, no problems there.

Jus noticed... Why is my 3dmark defualting to 1280x800 and not 1024... I cant change it either?

Edit - 14747 with the res problem fixed, had to force a custom resolution :X

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=4138951

Last edited:
Well, I am pretty sure I can get it to 3.6 on the current cooling. I just dont like 69 Degress under load. The 8800GT is running as cool as you like, no problems there.

And its 15869 on current 700/2000 clocks :)

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=4138816

I think I will actually get the E2180 and overclock the **** out of it until these new Quads come out as even though I will rarely ever utilize the Quad it must be fun to play with.

Nice new clock and score. I think you could push the GT little bit further but you'll probably be trying that as you go along anyway ;).

i've just heard back from my isp. apparently the server is borked and all services are being moved to a new server today. whether that means more downtime or not, i don't know but it should mean it's more reliable (crosses fingers) when it's done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom