• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** OcUK 3D MARK 06 TOP-LIST (V4.0) *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to pay $20 to use 3D Mark ORB ! Didn't know that :(

Looks like I won't be submitting my score officially then :(

Quad Core / Single Card

15804 3DMarks 06

Still more room left for overclocking the Q6600, probably another 200mhz and under water the GPU might get pushed a little further, hoping for near 17k

You have to pay $20 to use 3D Mark ORB ! Didn't know that :(

Looks like I won't be submitting my score officially then :(

Quad Core / Single Card

15804 3DMarks 06

Still more room left for overclocking the Q6600, probably another 200mhz and under water the GPU might get pushed a little further, hoping for near 17k

You get to publish one for free.

marc2003:

Have you any idea how the resolution changed to 1280 x 800 and did not go to the default settings?

Just out of interest what are the default settings.....1280 v 1024?

In the Nvidia control panel, on the "Change flat panel scaling" I have it set to "Use my display's built-in scaling"...should I be using another setting, ie "Use Nvidia scaling", "Use Nvidia scaling with fixed aspect ratio" or "Do not scale"?

Thanks. :)

sorry i have no idea. :p i can't see why your setting "use monitor scaling" didn't work????? you've submitted ok scores before so i don't know what went wrong - and i know nothing about nvidia settings as i'm an ati user. :)

and yes, the default is 1280x1024....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom