• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** OcUK 3D MARK 06 TOP-LIST (V4.0) *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried installing 3DMark06 from the futuremark website and some DLL error occurs and won't let me run it :/

Also having the same problem, I install and it completes including the opengl thingy that runs, try to start 3dmark06 and it comes up saying I have not installed openal32.dll?!?

Looking at the system it appears to be installed? any ideas?

(running vista 64 which I guess might be a problem?)

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=4303554

15962!

Getting closer with GPU on air and CPU under water!

An extra 180mhz increase on the CPU, lowered the RAM divider so the RAM is running slightly slower. Can't put any more volts through it at the moment as the 100% load temps are killing the CPU slowly!

V|per has 1000 more marks than me just for his CPU, only 120mhz difference. Few mates I know get 500 marks more using Windows XP over Vista, bit silly really!
Might install XP on a very small partition to see if XP > Vista for 3DMark06

Last edited:
you still haven't read the first post, have you? :p

me said:
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:

rather than try and sort the results manually, i've created a simple webform here. you must submit your score this way to get on the list.

other scores updated. also my webspace has been moved onto a new server by my isp so hopefully no more downtime. :)

Works now, submitted :)
If I submit a new one will it auto update if I use same username ?

:p

me in the opening post said:
the database allows one record per user. if you need to edit any details, such as hardware or clockspeeds, or you just have a higher score to submit, then use the form again and it will overwrite your last result.

He'll delete the old result and replace it with the new one most likely.

as mentioned above, the database gets updated immediately when you submit a new score via the form. i then just copy/paste the database results once or twice a day overwriting all the scores at the top of the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom