OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round N -

Associate
p1qb3JY.jpg

Hope that you can see times enough so that it can be allowed.

Still, the judges decision is final.
And no worries about the name thing, I have no worries about anyone taking part in this thread being a wally, but there are some ex-members of these forums who do have a grudge against OcUK and it's forums. So just to be cautious, I appreciate that you have removed my name.

Cheers matey.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Don't forget...

ALL with a valid entry have a vote on Mike306, PapaLazaru and pingwing.

Seabiscuits non entry, I'm sorry mate as you can see with the image posted I didn't receive anything from your goodself. It has happened before and the result was the same, no points.

Associate
DJ, can I ask IF it does arrive, can you look at all the mesage header detail stuff to see the time it was sent to maybe reconsider at that point. Not holding out much hope that it will arrive, but none the less, it at least gives me some hope.

Caporegime
OP
Awwww, so sad now.
I just have beer and MrsS now to console me. Not necessarily in that order.
Sorry mate, like I said it has happened before (not with yourself I might add) and no points were given. It's not as if the email arrived a few mins late, it still isn't showing in your folder even now :( Sorry.

ok please may i request no points for me please thanks xxx
Yes you may indeed request it, but it aint happening.

Soldato
Lesson learned Seabiscuit, always ask the question. One of the earlier rounds the photo disappeared from my email to DJ somehow despite being there in my sent items.

Commiserations!

Caporegime
OP
DJ, can I ask IF it does arrive, can you look at all the mesage header detail stuff to see the time it was sent to maybe reconsider at that point. Not holding out much hope that it will arrive, but none the less, it at least gives me some hope.

If it does arrive I'll gladly post in here the details. Having said that, the rules clearly state:

4) You may send your picture into the competition email address from the Sunday night right up until the Saturday but the email MUST be in the inbox by 8.00pm of each Saturday night (anything after this time will NOT count).

Soldato
Pingwing - Sorry but nope, far to tenuous
Mike - Sorry no as well again to tenuous in my opinion
Papalazaru - This is a tough one, going for no though as i see it 24k = 24000 so no reference to money

Appears im in a harsh mood, strange as i finished uni for good yesterday

Associate
If it does arrive I'll gladly post in here the details. Having said that, the rules clearly state:

4) You may send your picture into the competition email address from the Sunday night right up until the Saturday but the email MUST be in the inbox by 8.00pm of each Saturday night (anything after this time will NOT count).

:(
But I accept the judges decision.
Out of interest, where it happened before, did that email ever get through?

Caporegime
OP
Lesson learned Seabiscuit, always ask the question. One of the earlier rounds the photo disappeared from my email to DJ somehow despite being there in my sent items.

Commiserations!

Not just you Windle. In the first competition a reply message was setup to try and confirm an entry being received. Sadly even this didn't always work.

I have no problems whatsoever replying to 'have you got my entry' posts in main thread.

Oh and Windle it was:

'I present the almighty "Cutthroat Porter" by Odell Brewing Co'

...still no image

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom