OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round N -

Soldato
Think I will lie low. :D

In my defense I tried to get the Odell 90/ but my local beer shop has been out of stock for weeks. I then tried to get a beer named 'Sovereign' (gold coin) but found out it was a seasonal beer no longer brewed. It wasn't until Saturday that the one I entered came to light and as 'slang' terms were allowed and that's what I entered. I'm sorry if this has upset some. :)

I feel for you Seabiscuit that's really bad luck, can't he even get 1 point? He clearly sent the entry in.

Caporegime
OP
Think I will lie low. :D

In my defense I tried to get the Odell 90/ but my local beer shop has been out of stock for weeks. I then tried to get a beer named 'Sovereign' (gold coin) but found out it was a seasonal beer no longer brewed. It wasn't until Saturday that the one I entered came to light and as 'slang' terms were allowed and that's what I entered. I'm sorry if this has upset some. :)

I feel for you Seabiscuit that's really bad luck, can't he even get 1 point? He clearly sent the entry in.

I didn't receive it and therefore no points. It has happened before in this comp. and the last. Harsh I know but it's a clear cut rule.

Back
Top Bottom