OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round P -

Caporegime
OP
Having had a good look at the inbox I can confirm,

• Seabiscuit Porter - 12:23
• Testing with no attachment - 10:11

Then the next prior email is,

• Seabiscuits money round - 09/06/2013

There is nothing else after this 09/06/2013 date, only prior.

Cheers Stulid for taking the time to do this, please feel free to drop in and out of the account at anytime. :)

Associate
guys, if you look at all the header information for Seabiscuit Porter, does it show a posting time?
And is it names/title/thingy Seabiscuit Porter, or FW:Seabiscuit Porter?

Edit/ as I say, not doubting, just wondering why it's not working consistantly

Caporegime
OP
Seabiscuit mate, all I can suggest is send your entry as early as possible. I will be working dayshift next week (Friday and Saturday) but will do my best to report back if your entry has been received. I'm stumped to why it's not working, but clearly it isn't :(

EDIT: If Stulid can have a look and answer any questions I'd be delighted as I'm afraid I'm going to have to shift myself, I'm working tonight. Though I'll pick this up again from tomorrow :)

Associate
Is the email saying Seabiscuit Porter saying FW: Seabiscuit Porter? or just Seabiscuit porter?
If FW:...., that's the one I sent this morning. If not, that was my original post.

Hope you have a good shift DJ. Take care.

Caporegime
OP
Is the email saying Seabiscuit Porter saying FW: Seabiscuit Porter? or just Seabiscuit porter?
If FW:...., that's the one I sent this morning. If not, that was my original post.

I've asked Stulid to take a look, either way I'll double check tomorrow whenever I get home. :)

Caporegime
OP

Seabiscuit, just logged in and checked. It only says Seabiscuit Porter so it must be the original email you sent? I'll post a screenshot tomorrow when I'm home again mate.

Last edited:
Soldato
My porter was amazing last week, just so nice and well balanced (without clearly being fairly boozy). Probably best I didn't have it whilst away this weekend :)

Caporegime
OP
Well I could do with having mine to drink now. What a night into day...

In work last night, received a message my youngest had broken her elbow and was making her way to hospital. During the early hours of this morning she spent almost two hours in theatre while the double fracture was set and pinned. Got home around 4am, head down then back to the hospital this morning. Glad to say she's doing well and I have her safely home on the same sofa she fell off the night previous! I've never felt as utterly useless and completely humbled while sitting in that kids ward today, truly heart breaking watching some of those poor little souls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom