OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Denmark

Caporegime
OP
lol ive heard its rather an acquired taste :D, at least you have to drink what you buy. its some consolation for the rest of us :cool::D

....super chilled, by what I mean left in a fridge until that hot summers day where the sweat dripping slowly from your brow almost blinds your path to the liquid refreshment cupboard ;) and you open it only to find nothing but to pour than milk.... then reach deep within and struggle until that icey touch is rewarded with 9% of pure OMFG did somebody walk in the front door and see drinking this.....

:eek::D

Caporegime
OP
^^ That said ... it should be noted that this 'brew' came about to no less than Wiston Churchill upon his visit to Copenhagen :) Copenhagen now well played PapaLazaru I made more phonecalls than a tele sales person trying to find that one! :D

Soldato
....super chilled, by what I mean left in a fridge until that hot summers day where the sweat dripping slowly from your brow almost blinds your path to the liquid refreshment cupboard ;) and you open it only to find nothing but to pour than milk.... then reach deep within and struggle until that icey touch is rewarded with 9% of pure OMFG did somebody walk in the front door and see drinking this.....

:eek::D

bet you wish the salty sweat from your brow blinded you forcing a miss step on to the cat rendering you in a heap on the ice cold tiled floor of your kitchen forcing the sudden and shocking realization there there is another alternative to refreshment :D

Caporegime
OP
bet you wish the salty sweat from your brow blinded you forcing a miss step on to the cat rendering you in a heap on the ice cold tiled floor of your kitchen forcing the sudden and shocking realization there there is another alternative to refreshment :D

How the hell you know my kitchen is tiled, ooh and where you been all day!

:p;):D:D

Caporegime
OP
Id have been more worried if you had a cat;)

LOL ...

..no mate only two dogs

piggyback.jpg

Soldato
Busy working, got to pay for this beer somehow. Argh! Gutted.

Oh well, plenty of time to catch up. My English beer should be a 3 pointer, but who knows nowadays. :(

Good taste Belmit, my main man!

My sentiments last week mate :(

makes things very interesting though :D

and yes my entry was in something like 15 minutes before the deadline paying for the swine, oh well :cool:

Soldato
Haha, plenty of Tuborg on show!

Props to the people who went the extra mile for the Mikkeller and To Øl beers.

I was thinking about getting the special brew DJ... but no way was I going to drink it, and would have been a waste lol.

Back
Top Bottom