OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Denmark

Associate
Oh well, plenty of time to catch up. My English beer should be a 3 pointer, but who knows nowadays. :(

If everyone (at least everyone in England playing) doesn't have a three pointer, I'll be most disappointed.

But bad luck MrsSeakitchen. I came home with two Danish beers and gave her the choice. This week it backfired, but last week she got the three pointer, and I got two point. So it balances out.

But good going everyone, keep it going. This is great DirtyJester.

Oh, and flowers in the background bough from the forums very own resident expert superb florist, JediFragger.

Soldato
If everyone (at least everyone in England playing) doesn't have a three pointer, I'll be most disappointed.

But bad luck MrsSeakitchen. I came home with two Danish beers and gave her the choice. This week it backfired, but last week she got the three pointer, and I got two point. So it balances out.

But good going everyone, keep it going. This is great DirtyJester.

Oh, and flowers in the background bough from the forums very own resident expert superb florist, JediFragger.

how long have you been with mrs seakitch may i ask?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Good taste Belmit, my main man!

Haha! Cheers. My biggest fear was going as equally obscure as someone else. Hopefully it won't happen again! Next week's should be good. Most people ought to get three points due to the sheer volume of different beers out there, but will be good to see people make the same effort to go obscure to do so. I have something very specific in mind and will pick it up on Tuesday from the brewery. :)

Caporegime
OP
.... Part of me says, should have shown main label as maccapacca did as that would have ruled out any possibilty of confussion, esp. now.

...as a Don I respect your honesty my friend and if a single choice then you and maccapacca shall both receive 3 points each.

Anyone apart from Ahleckz has a problem please speak freely... :p

Soldato
.... Part of me says, should have shown main label as maccapacca did as that would have ruled out any possibilty of confussion, esp. now.

...as a Don I respect your honesty my friend and if a single choice then you and maccapacca shall both receive 3 points each.

to be fair if its a double its a double, if its a aged stout over the standard then well done and congrats on sourcing a unique beer, im sure jokester wouldn't want a hand out.

Don

The front label is pretty much comepletely blank, that's why I resorted to the back label, didn't think someone would have that beer!

Caporegime
OP
to be fair if its a double its a double, if its a aged stout over the standard then well done and congrats on sourcing a unique beer, im sure jokester wouldn't want a hand out.

Could not agree more mate, but it has an impact upon two scores. That said I respect Jokester for coming forward and speaking out esp. as mentioned being a Don of these forums..... but within this competition we are all equal and everyone shall have their say. In no way do I doubt anyone, but soley to seek a fair result for all. :)

all the above typed slowly and without the add of any spell ckecker ..DOH!

Back
Top Bottom