Got a couple of shots of my legs this morning:

leg-left.jpg

leg-right.jpg

21.5 inch's half way, 23 at the top :)

Soldato
MTA99 said:
A deals a deal :D

0307MTA99.jpg

My cousin is pretty handy with the old SLR and b&w film. Gonna get him to take a few "well lit" shots to show off!! :D

Doood! your body looks odd in that pic. You need the before and after pics we took at uni. Remeber, the "thumbs up" 11st one and the "pumped up" 12.5st one.

Soldato
Oh yeah and you put ~2.5st on in around 1 year! Get those up, mighty impressive!

CP (not gay)

EDIT: I have the thumbs up one! :D lol

EDIT 2: Ok I thought Id save everyone the horror of your face...

doodyrd7.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Captain Planet said:
Oh yeah and you put ~2.5st on in around 1 year! Get those up, mighty impressive!

CP (not gay)

EDIT: I have the thumbs up one! :D lol

I'll find them later, check the dates and stats then post them.

In the meantime, since i'm getting stick for having such a wide back ;) have this to show i have got some arms and shoulders!! :D But still no chest :(

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9030999&postcount=62

Last edited:
Soldato
Whats with the line across the deltoid?? I sometimes get pains around there when lifting. I'm taking it as a good sign.

How long did it take you to attain that point of definition?

Soldato
ive let myself go the past 4 months. so annoyed with myself now that im seeing it all eb away :(

gonna get back into the gym this weekend so i'll post before and after pics in a couple of months :p

its a bit gay like but my ego loves it :D

Caporegime
Captain Planet said:

EDIT 2: Ok I thought Id save everyone the horror of your face...

Does your little sister know you're posting pics of her on the interweb? :eek: :D

Soldato
Good base to build on there MTA99, good forearms too! Proper poser, for the ladies, six-pack physique.... Now get bulking! :p ;)

I've posted my pics on here a few times, most have probably seen them by now: Linkage to pics

Latest one I have is this one but it's still back in August last year before my little accident. Most my pics are blurry though, this is one of the best quality! I think I was just over 210lbs in this pic.

Gaz_Gym_Aug06.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Lead_Head said:
Whats with the line across the deltoid?? I sometimes get pains around there when lifting. I'm taking it as a good sign.

How long did it take you to attain that point of definition?

I wouldn't take any shoulder pain as being a good sign. If you injure your shoulder you'll have problems doing anything other than leg press!! :eek:

The line is just one of the many fibres that make up the delt showing off for the photo! ;)

The definition comes with lower body fat. Having said that i never had that definition when i was shoulder pressing whatever the %BF. I know this goes against all the established thinking but shoulder/military press did nothing for me. When i switched to a more isolation led shoulder routine they responded really well.

Now if i could only find the secret for chest......

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Good base to build on there MTA99, good forearms too! Proper poser, for the ladies, six-pack physique.... Now get bulking! :p ;)

You realise the pic of the girl with long hair is actually me!! :eek: This *is* me bulking!!

Chong Warrior said:
I've posted my pics on here a few times, most have probably seen them by now: Linkage to pics

Latest one I have is this one but it's still back in August last year before my little accident. Most my pics are blurry though, this is one of the best quality! I think I was just over 210lbs in this pic.

Gaz_Gym_Aug06.jpg

How tall are you buddy?

Looking good mate! Good base but a bit "soft".................get cutting!! :p

Soldato
Linoge said:
Very impressive back there. Your lats on past photos I've seen are massive. :)
Cheers dude. Different pose there trying to squeeze my back muscles instead of spreading them out. I can do a mean lat spread, probably my strongest bodypart thanks to all the chins, can't beat them for building width :)
MTA99 said:
This *is* me bulking!!

How tall are you buddy?

Looking good mate! Good base but a bit "soft".................get cutting!! :p
Just pulling your leg mate, you've made some great gains there :cool:

6ft tall and yes in bodybuilding terms I was a bit soft there but I wasn't training for a competition or anything. Also I was partying hard and drinking heavily last year. I shudder to think what state I would have been in had it not been for keeping up my training :eek:

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Just pulling your leg mate, you've made some great gains there :cool:

6ft tall and yes in bodybuilding terms I was a bit soft there but I wasn't training for a competition or anything. Also I was partying hard and drinking heavily last year. I shudder to think what state I would have been in had it not been for keeping up my training :eek:

I know, just messing! :D

Excuses excuses!! ;)

6ft and 15st? Was aiming for 14st myself but 15st doesn't look too much. Take that as the (sideways) compliment it was intended to be!!

Soldato
MTA99 said:
I know, just messing! :D

Excuses excuses!! ;)

6ft and 15st? Was aiming for 14st myself but 15st doesn't look too much. Take that as the (sideways) compliment it was intended to be!!
lol :D

Yeah 15st is a good weight for 6ft. Seems a good trade off between power and speed. Still able to sprint, play football, etc. I just found out 16st-16.5st is too heavy, never want to be that size again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom