OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yeah MTA99 was a scrawny wimp! Even I was heavier than you Adz! :p

MTA99 said:
More embarrassed about the hair tbh!

Why do you think I left it there ;)

I can understand how difficult it has been for MTA99 to bulk up though. I myself was 6'4 and weighing in at just 10.5st :( It has taken me a long time and a lot of eating to achieve 12st and I'm no where near as muscular, I just have good definition. I need an even better diet.

Soldato
Quality Thread.

$loth - Legs looking good, building some mass.

MTA99 - Nice hair ;) Other than that, looking good. Why do you think you can't quite match the rest of you with the chest? Routine?

Chong - Looking big and holding quality mass there.

As for myself, I'll post some pics up when I can get some taken.

Soldato
S7yl3s said:
MTA99 - Nice hair ;) Other than that, looking good. Why do you think you can't quite match the rest of you with the chest? Routine?

Think its probably technique. I've always pushed with my triceps rather than squeezing my chest. Unfortunately I only realised once i'd formed a pretty strong mind-muscle connection. Find it hard to focus on using my chest :(

Soldato
MTA99 said:
Think its probably technique. I've always pushed with my triceps rather than squeezing my chest. Unfortunately I only realised once i'd formed a pretty strong mind-muscle connection. Find it hard to focus on using my chest :(

Tried focusing just on the 'middle' of the movement? So you'll lay back on the bench, push your chest out and pick up the bar. Bringing the bar down to your chest (couple inches off to save your shoulders imo) and pushing up roughly 3/4 of the rep and bringing back down and performing the movement like this for a while? This has helped a few people I know eliminate the over-use of a third party muscle whilst trying to train their chest.

When I have problems such as the one you have just described, I just drop the weight right down and focus on perfecting the technique once again and stick the weight up again once I have the technique perfect once more. Everyone has slips in technique, one week it can be perfect and the next week there can be something slightly off. It's often something extremely minor that is keeping you from reaching your potential, and once you realise what it is, the gains are incredible. :)

Associate
Starting to get a little bit of shape now... Hopefully it will continue :)
2.jpg

1.jpg

Associate
I Posted what i currently do now Here and gather that its not the best of routines.. I was/am going to post in on the MP forum, but just havnt got round to it yet (Lazyness/lack of time) so any help is always much appreciated..

Maybe a 3 day week might be best, mon,wed,fri but cramming more in in a session?

Soldato
Yeh 3 days sounds good tbh.

Monday - Chest / Shoulders / Tri's

Wednesday - Back/Bi's

Friday - Legs

Something like that, training calves and abs every other day. How would that suit you, obviously just as a base, exercises can be added in once you know the type of routine you wish to follow.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Good base to build on there MTA99, good forearms too! Proper poser, for the ladies, six-pack physique.... Now get bulking! :p ;)

I've posted my pics on here a few times, most have probably seen them by now: Linkage to pics

Latest one I have is this one but it's still back in August last year before my little accident. Most my pics are blurry though, this is one of the best quality! I think I was just over 210lbs in this pic.

Gaz_Gym_Aug06.jpg

Damn, now I know why you call yourself Bison :eek:

Can you be my personal trainer? ;)

Soldato
CW if you leaped off a high building, do you reckon you could land safely by gliding down with your lats? :p I think you could. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom