• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Cinebench R15 benchmark thread

Soldato
nice, can I ask you, what exactly DRAM kit do you have? Im thinking about some "cheap" and good B-die for Ryzen/Kabylake. Thank you.
i got a 3600c16 trident z from alex@ro on hwbot that was a binning reject :p

my ln2 session went very badly :( this is the only score i managed to get a screenshot of. i did get 2173cb at 4.8ghz but it bsod on the opening of cpuz :( also i had a lot off issues with ram being too cold and board getting wet as a result of try to keep the ram warm.
1832784.jpg

Associate
Try to get back BIOS 1001/1002. Seems better for LN2. I did also Ln2 OC few days again, but I have not much LN2, so I ended with 4950 MHz and 1.488V. I started from low clocks and low voltages in system "step by step"

Soldato
Try to get back BIOS 1001/1002. Seems better for LN2. I did also Ln2 OC few days again, but I have not much LN2, so I ended with 4950 MHz and 1.488V. I started from low clocks and low voltages in system "step by step"
thanks for the tip. i may get some more at the end of may/beginning of june.

Soldato
well i couldnt get the hero to boot to windows 1/2 the time, but i still improved my score using the craptastic prime x370 pro. got a cold bug around -130 cos i cant change some voltages that i can on the hero.
1850328.jpg

also i dont get why everyone gets ~1300cb with 1600 or 1600x. mine seems average enough yet i find it hard to score below 1320cb
1852134.jpg

also 1500X with improved ram speeds
1851573.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
have you tried running faster than 3200mhz on the newest bios yet?

I can if i only run it with 2 mem sticks, but it has tended to be a bit unstable. Apart from that i actually want to run the rig with 4 mem sticks because Lightroom is ultrafast with 32GB of ram. I'm more than happy with it as it is but hopefully when the official bios is released higher ram speed for 4 sticks might be possible.

Soldato
I can if i only run it with 2 mem sticks, but it has tended to be a bit unstable. Apart from that i actually want to run the rig with 4 mem sticks because Lightroom is ultrafast with 32GB of ram. I'm more than happy with it as it is but hopefully when the official bios is released higher ram speed for 4 sticks might be possible.
OK fair enough. I suppose 32gb at 3200c16 is pretty good. Just tested my 1800x on air and that can't hold mine stable at 3333c12, that means it IMC is weaker than my 1500x and 1600. :(

Soldato
Is this actually being updated?

I would guess not, it is a 4 year old thread. I read somewhere a few days ago that Cinebench was geared towards AMD cpu's. Well, when you look at the 1st page here.................that's clearly rubbish. Now that Ryzen absolutely wipes the floor in multithreading, even at much lower clocks than Intel.........................i'm sort of guessing silence is all that will be heard.

Soldato
I would guess not, it is a 4 year old thread. I read somewhere a few days ago that Cinebench was geared towards AMD cpu's. Well, when you look at the 1st page here.................that's clearly rubbish. Now that Ryzen absolutely wipes the floor in multithreading, even at much lower clocks than Intel.........................i'm sort of guessing silence is all that will be heard.
lol that is pretty funny. this benchmark isnt really geared towards any cpu. it works very well on all platforms regardless of age and cpu power.

yes you are right it's not being updated any more.
CAT are you updating this mate? :) if not let someone else do it?
no, its not been updated for years

Associate
Firstly - not my score. - The new Xeon 24 core cpus released today.

x299/threadripper is for the weak. These new chips are awesome. - Who's going to be first to oc them to break 80k ?

2j1n7u0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom