• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

I cant get this benchmark to work properly, when i hit START it loads up the bloody intro to the game!

Really annoying as i want to know how TriSLI will fare.

Hope this is ok, results don't seem as good as I expected.
I think that makes me the lowest 8800 GTX user lol :( Submitted to database too.

crysisbenchkj9.jpg

Last edited:
Just found this thread...

This isn't right is it?

I'm also talking GPU & Mem clock speed on my GFX card here as well... Is that a bug??

Getting 4GB of RAM and new CPU cooler over the weekend so will try again but what about GFX card speed.... Is this normal!?

Last edited:
The more I look at the results list, the more I think Vista is in need of a serious kick in the pants... disregarding pedros results, the highest XP is 20% higher than Vista.

I don't know if its MS or NVidia need to get their butts in gear and sort performance, but they better get round to doing it.

Unfortunately there are not enough single cards from ATI in that list to give a good indication if they suffer the same problem.

Ran this lastnight (see sig) and was surprised to hit about 48fps average, seemed higher than I expected after looking at other results, will run again over weekend and post images

Back
Top Bottom