• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

Guys, having a bit of a problem with the benchmark.

I've applied the settings, but when i click "Start benchmarking run" it launches into the start of the game, not the benchmark. When I exit out, it says runs complete, but no FPS figures.

If I run the benchmark_gpu batch file from Bin32, the beach demo will run, but then once done, will report a missing file so no results.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

My latest with new drivers.

crysisis4.jpg

What new drivers exactly:confused::confused:?. You've went from 47.010FPS to 48.31FPS the score above with the exact same overclock on the GPU so I'm really interested in this as I tried a lot of drivers and seen no gain :confused::confused:. Also I have a higher overclock than you?.

Last edited:
Guys, having a bit of a problem with the benchmark.

I've applied the settings, but when i click "Start benchmarking run" it launches into the start of the game, not the benchmark. When I exit out, it says runs complete, but no FPS figures.

If I run the benchmark_gpu batch file from Bin32, the beach demo will run, but then once done, will report a missing file so no results.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I've got the same problem, let me know if you find a fix pls mate, i cant seem to get it to work either.

That was the first run I did on it, how much ram do you have? I've got 2gig but it's only running single channel at the moment as I can't fit it in the dual channel slot with a fan on my scythe ninja due to the size (though I may switch the fan to the bottom of the ninja, but that moves it quite close to the 8800)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom