• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

gurusan, can you update the links in your first post please. i've re-written the front end to my site to make it easier for me to manage.... :p

submit - http://www.marc2003.ukfsn.org/ocuk/submit.php?bench=crysis
results - http://www.marc2003.ukfsn.org/ocuk/results.php?bench=crysis
bbcode - http://www.marc2003.ukfsn.org/ocuk/bbcode.php?bench=crysis

i've tested as much as i can and it appears to be working ok. but if anybody has any problems then just let me know...... :)

Done, thanks :)

But I can't get the bbcode to work, I've dropped you an email.

Why is it when i try and run this benchmark it just loads me into the game? I have it queued up and everything just keeps on inserting me int the first level. :confused:

Why is it when i try and run this benchmark it just loads me into the game? I have it queued up and everything just keeps on inserting me int the first level. :confused:

TBH I don't know. It did that to me awhile back, I reinstalled drivers after running drivercleaner and reinstalled the game and it worked fine after that.

Do you have the game installed in the same OS through which you are trying to run it? ...or are you just browsing to another drive?

In your face all you C2D owners. My x2 3800+ does a good enough job

I went from 12fps on X1800XT to this. Ultra settings looks so much better than high and plays between 25-30fps in action

crysismark.jpg

I'm gonna re-install Crysis to check my results again. It did look like high settings though when I was running the benchmark... Is there any way my config could be messed up causing it to run at a mix of high and medium or something?

I'm gonna re-install Crysis to check my results again. It did look like high settings though when I was running the benchmark... Is there any way my config could be messed up causing it to run at a mix of high and medium or something?

It should tell you just before benchmarking if you have altered any settings. I added ones for ultra then tried to run and it told me settings had been altered or something.

TBH I don't know. It did that to me awhile back, I reinstalled drivers after running drivercleaner and reinstalled the game and it worked fine after that.

Do you have the game installed in the same OS through which you are trying to run it? ...or are you just browsing to another drive?

Same os with the benchmark program on the desktop.

It's a known issue that affects a small number of systems, myself and ranger07 included. There doesn't seem to be a fix for it.

I've also tried a full reinstall (driver, game and benchmark) with no joy.

I've tried all sorts to get this damn benchmark to work but no joy, It works on XP but not on vista which you need to run TriSLI. Its a shame cause i reckon TriSLI will do pretty well,
I've just completed the game at perfectly playable fps with all settings on v/high dx10 @1680x1050.

I've tried all sorts to get this damn benchmark to work but no joy, It works on XP but not on vista which you need to run TriSLI. Its a shame cause i reckon TriSLI will do pretty well,
I've just completed the game at perfectly playable fps with all settings on v/high dx10 @1680x1050.

Ranger, have you tried it with Microsoft .Net framework installed on Vista? I haven't tried it yet (will do tonight) as i thought I had it installed but found out it's on my other XP system.

Back
Top Bottom