• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

Im sure its installed as part of vista as standard but i'll double check, cheers.

You're right. Plenty of ******' about last night with no joy.

The only thing I can think of is that the benchmark_gpu link from the Benchmark Tool isn't launching the benchmark_gpu.bin file in ...\Bin32 at all, or incorrectly.

40.09 with a q6600@3200mhz and a stock gtx
Seems a little low to me maybe i need to update my drivers to the crysis reccomended ones.

Last edited:
Did another Crysis bench with a new CPU.
Gained a few FPS with it. :)
Suspect the extra cache helps more than the raw clock speed increase

65.125 fps
PCZ
e8500 @ 4400 mhz
8800 GTX SLI @ 632/1000
xp sp2 32bit

crysisbench2.png

Last edited:
crysisbenchmark.jpg

I notice that the benchmarking software is able to grasp Vista 64 but not XP 64. Everyone using vista is able to check the 64bit option, where as for XP64 users the option isn't there. Is there a way round this? I have the bin64 as the target directory.

Cheers

Dave

Not really
Just wanted to play with Wolfdale.

Upgarding to improve Crysis benches significantly would involve getting faster Video Cards.
As NV don't seem to be in any hurry to release new tech that wil have to wait.

3800X2
They will be fine for gamers with Intel boards i guess.

The 9800 isn't exactly awe inspiring either
A pair of GTS's bolted together.

I suppose for a short period of time that will be the fastest card available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom