• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

For anyone having problems with the benchmarking tool loading the game instead of the benchmark in vista, right click on the tool exe and tell it to "run as administrator". That sorted it out for me.

Have been doing some searches for the definitive hotfix for the 8.1 drivers but cant seem to find it on the ATI website.

Have gone to the Sapphire website and got the latest drivers (C8.1_XP_8.451-071220a1-057721C-ATI) not sure whether these are the hotfix or not, but they are 233MB! lol.

Will give them a go when i get home.

Have been doing some searches for the definitive hotfix for the 8.1 drivers but cant seem to find it on the ATI website.

Have gone to the Sapphire website and got the latest drivers (C8.1_XP_8.451-071220a1-057721C-ATI) not sure whether these are the hotfix or not, but they are 233MB! lol.

Will give them a go when i get home.

http://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&questionID=31625

http://files.filefront.com/Sample+R680+xp+vista+8+45aexe/;9552005;/fileinfo.html

Lovely, thanks very much for those Forno. I shall try both sets out as well as the Sapphire drivers and post back results in 3DMark and Crysis. Will both of those be of benefit to DX9 as well as DX10?

Last edited:
yayfz9.jpg

I have just redone my effort with the .4 hotfix drivers and got an average fps of 44.11 - an increase of 0.2 over the basic 8.1s.

I am thinking that the increase the two x2s have over my score is the fact they are running 64bit windows instead.

Oh well, not to worry. Now to have a tweak and see where i can overclock it to (after i submit my new scores)

well got my pencil out and over volts my 2 3870 both at 4 v core now and running at speed in gpuz ! great cards!

here is my score now , pcie lane in bios in overclocked to 130 mhz aswell as 3870 pencil mod to both cards!

Capture-1.jpg

score submitted, will update it when I receive my new cooler.

*using intels stock cooler atm since my tuniq has decided to handicap itself:/ (one of its screws snapped off for no good reason)*

Back
Top Bottom