• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

Updating my score with new processor and overclocked GPU a bit.

crysisiq8.jpg

Looks like it is still heavily GPU dependant.

Last edited:
Corsair PC8500 (only running 445mhz 1:1 though - the next step up would overclock it a touch so haven't tried yet) & Swiftech watercooling on CPU. GPU has Thermalright HR-03-PLUS with 92mm silent fan.

because i'm a miserable old git
huh?

why is that then? surely a different CPU deserves its own entry? I was hoping to submit a set of results using different kit?

If its a glamour thing then sure one entry but if its a technical resource then I would like to enter more than one result if its using different kit?

Do you want a more complete technical data base or what?

Would love to see another 7950GX2 score on this so I know if I've messed up the settings or if thats how it really does heh.

a bit late to the party but i have uploaded another 7950gx2 score.

you are a few frames ahead of me, guess thats your extra CPU overclock

not an option for me as mine is a dell machine :(

can't get the gpu clocks much higher than 600/700, tried 625/750 but that bombed out.

Never EVER go to PC world for computer advice... they know NAFF ALL! :p

Haha I never really took A COMPETITOR's advice, Ive just sold my 7950gx2 and waiting for my new GPU to arrive, so stuck with a X550.

My 7950gx2 scored 20.02fps on this benchmark for that person who wanted 7950gx2 scores, with a e2160@3ghz and 2gb ram.

Last edited:
I am thinking that not both my cores are running at max speed in my x2. When i open GPU-Z, one core shows 300MHz and one shows 825MHz. Looking at the Crysis top list, the next x2 (in fact the only other one) has an 8MHz increase on the core and a slightly lower clocked CPU but gets 9fps more.

He is running Vista 64bit, but surely that wouldnt make that much of a difference. I am running the 8.1 drivers btw

mine says the same schumi

I assume its just a GPU-z bug

one of my cores shows 400MHz and 860MHz default (ie 3d mode)
other one shows 400MHz and 400 MHZ default ! RAM is half speed too

Back
Top Bottom