• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

I've just changed my processor from the one in my sig to a Q6600 @ 3.4. My score's just gone from mid 30's to 53.22fps.

Only a 300mhz boost and Crysis doesn't take advantage of Quad cores, so I think I was right in thinking the cache was killing my Crossfire :p

Isn't Crossfire bottlenecked by a weak CPU?

I'm not 100% sure on this. I've never used crossfire and I've seen no benchmarks, but a good number of people have said this.

56.31fps

crysis2.jpg

Not bad ;)

Alright pal, wind yer neck in. I can read it no problem.

Seen as you're sight's poor..........

I'm so sorry for not having an electronic microscope available on my PC then.

Seriously, touched a nerve? And for the record it wasn't a specific rant aimed at you, it's just the latest in a number of screenies which are resized to stupid dimensions.

Seriously, touched a nerve? And for the record it wasn't a specific rant aimed at you, it's just the latest in a number of screenies which are resized to stupid dimensions.

Fair enough, I thought you were having a go at me. Just ask for it bigger though. No need to get all sarcy.

And for the record, it's the res that is listed on image shack as 'for message boards'.

Back
Top Bottom