• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

crysisqn3.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

8800GTS 512mb, Q6600 @ 3.2ghz, GPU at 715/1800/1000 - all silent air cooling with 1 120mm case fan :P

wait till i get two 4870x2's :eek: ;)

We've already decided in a private Skype meeting about 20 minutes ago that as soon as you get the X2 4870, that the thread be closed. Sorry for the upcoming inconvenience :p.

Seriously, I hope you have a big enough resolution to make use of those cards?. I wouldn't even waste my time at 1920x1200 with those. Damn, I wouldn't buy them for anything lower than 2560x1200 and then I still think three 4870s would do the trick. I think 3 cards will still be the sweet spot for ATI unless they can squeeze more out of GPU number 4.

We've already decided in a private Skype meeting about 20 minutes ago that as soon as you get the X2 4870, that the thread be closed. Sorry for the upcoming inconvenience :p.

Seriously, I hope you have a big enough resolution to make use of those cards?. I wouldn't even waste my time at 1920x1200 with those. Damn, I wouldn't buy them for anything lower than 2560x1200 and then I still think three 4870s would do the trick. I think 3 cards will still be the sweet spot for ATI unless they can squeeze more out of GPU number 4.

well im druunk but im waiting to but one 4870x2 at launch im using 22" screen i know i know ....

Get one X2 and see how it does you. It doesn't matter about who has the highest score. Just that the games you play and love are fluent at the graphical settings you desire. X2 4870 will be more than enough at 1680x1050 :).

Lol well hope you have a good night on the drink. No overclocking or anything hardware related whilst under the influence :p.

Get one X2 and see how it does you. It doesn't matter about who has the highest score. Just that the games you play and love are fluent at the graphical settings you desire. X2 4870 will be more than enough at 1680x1050 :).

Lol well hope you have a good night on the drink. No overclocking or anything hardware related whilst under the influence :p.

no overcloking today man just sitting and listening to mp3 and talking skype hhehehe

Its the 6000+, planning to swap to something else when Framerate gets below 30 average.

Same setup with a Q6xx from intel on a friends machine gave nearly 11 FPS Extra at stock speeds.

heh aint that the truth =) Awel, at least im enjoying a constant 120+ FPS with all settings on max in pretty much every other non-crysis game atm =p

Back
Top Bottom