• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

Its the highest CCC allows you to go to, for higher atm you need to bios edit, although some people have had success using a software clocking program which was mentioned on this forums, but its not very reliable.

crysis4870xt.jpg

Nah, i wont be beating that FPS, don't have crysis now, just the original install on Vista with a crack so i cant install it in XP which is faster than Vista, enjoy the victory Will..:p

I don't see any GTX280 scores (probably because they're poor value compared to the 4870s!), so I'll submit mine for reference. I get just over 70fps:

crysisdx9128070fpsxz6.png

I imagine that my CPU isn't helping matters. Also, the 280 doesn't clock as well as some others, and I run it at 660mhz core / stock memory for the most part. Above 675mhz this I get the occasional artifact in crysis, although it seems to run everything else cleanly at 700mhz. Still, the performance seems sufficient, so why push it further?

Back
Top Bottom