OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Meeting at Hopwood @ 08:00

Me (Phil + Jay) - Bronze MX5
ScoobyDoo69 (Kosta + Dad) - Impreza WRX + Ibiza FR
Too Tall - 370Z GT Edition
Vita - 330i

Gibbo how long do you think it will take you to get form Stoke to the M5 junction with the M42? If we timed it right we may all pass each other.

Also, can you change my car in the first post to 370Z please :D

Yeah, my friend Matt will be with me in his mk1 of doom. Other guy in the Yellow mk2 is touch and go but should also be there.

Great I'll probably wait by the petrol station at the services, met a few folk there before when we had a big convoy with Gibbo et al a couple of years back :)

Gibbo is the running order going to be pretty much as per the list in the OP? If not I'd appreciate an early spot if possible :)

I shall sort it tomorrow.

I don't mind putting some people near the top if they have genuine reasons for getting away quick, but this is a day event so people need to realise it shall be a busy day with a lot of hanging around. :)

Gibbo, sorry to be a PITA but I have to pull out.

Power-station said it would be pointless me running with a slipping clutch. I'll have to do the next one once I've got the RS clutch fitted. :(

I don't mind putting some people near the top if they have genuine reasons for getting away quick, but this is a day event so people need to realise it shall be a busy day with a lot of hanging around. :)

Gayjin and I need to leave by 12-1230ish - so as long as I'm not last I don't really mind. Earlier on would be good though :)

OtJAN7v.jpg

Good thing it isn't on Sunday then!

My car is filthy anyway and I doubt I'll have a chance to clean it before tomorrow... ah well, I could have used the rain as an excuse! :D

I could use an earlyish spot. Apparently we have a family photo shoot booked for that day that I've "known about for ages" according to my wife. I need to be home by 2pm, and its a 1h45m drive so could do with running in the morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom