OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

I wont be turning up until 11ish I don't think, so happy to be one of the last to run, don't really see myself getting out of bed until 10am earliest.

Fuzz, do you keep LSD friction modifier at the shop? I'm after buying some, since changing the oil for Syntrax 75/140 it's so tight it may as well be welded.

Gayjin and I need to leave by 12-1230ish - so as long as I'm not last I don't really mind. Earlier on would be good though :)

My car is filthy anyway and I doubt I'll have a chance to clean it before tomorrow... ah well, I could have used the rain as an excuse! :D

Already washed mine :D

Hope you enjoy the smell of diesel in you're convertible. :D

Oh? Looks like tomorrow will be a roof up + air re-circ day then! :mad:

Fuzz, do you keep LSD friction modifier at the shop? I'm after buying some, since changing the oil for Syntrax 75/140 it's so tight it may as well be welded.

We do have one bottle but use it, so nothing to sell you I'm afraid.
Could add an amount perhaps, but nothing for you to take away.

Hi there

Here is the running order? Missed anyone and if your not coming, let me know now please so were not looking for you on the day. :)

NathWraith Mazda 3 Turbo MPS
MRK BMW E46 M3 Manual
Gibbo BMW E46 M3 SMG
Cossie BMW E46 M3
Too Tall Nissan 370Z
Freefaller Nissan 350Z
Howard Mondeo Ecoboost
Jumper118 Mondeo ST TDI
Havana UK BMW M135LCi
Vita BMW 330i
Skaif Corsair VXR Modified
Hurfdurf BMW Z4M
Clarkey Silvia S15
Voxination BMW E92 M3 DCT
S2KIP Honda S2000
Jezer1010 Honda S2000
Sandy's Mazda MX5
Matt Mazda MX5
Vigoro Mazda MX5
Frozennova Mazda MX5
Will Mazda MX5
Scoobydoo69 Impreza
Scoobydoo69 Seat Ibiza FR
Meh? Fiesta MP215
Steeps Toyota GT86
Scaza SLK350
Zeed Honda Integra DC2
JakeyCRX Honda Integra DC2
James KIA Ceed GT
Adeyspec WRX Wagon
BigglesPIP Audi S6 V10 5.2 FSI

Just realised I will be arriving in a Corsair VXR Modified! Expect a ghetto mod GPU strapped on an AIO with cable ties on the spoiler, massive 140mm fans for wheels and a keyboard instead of a steering wheel :)

Nice one. If no one has any objections then I will try and film most of the runs on my 5DIII mounted on a tripod. I don't have a great external mic but I'll try and get it set up nicely. If someone has a better mic then please bring it.

YOU PAY ME, IN CORRECT CASH! :)

Well if that's the only requirement then...

rps20150424_174413_709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom