OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

jigsaw_puppet_i_want_to_play_a_game0.png

Without looking up any specs or previous results on the cars attending, here's my guess at the top 10.

1. BigglesPIP Audi S6 V10 5.2 FSI
  2. Voxination BMW E92 M3 DCT
  3. Gibbo BMW E46 M3 SMG
  4. MRK BMW E46 M3 Manual
  5. Cossie BMW E46 M3
  6. Too Tall Nissan 370Z
  7. Freefaller Nissan 350Z
  8. Havana UK BMW M135LCi
  9. Scoobydoo69 Impreza (No idea on what mods, if any)
  10. Scaza SLK350

Have fun lads.

The Impreza is daddy's car again so I don't see it making more than the 270bhp it made last time. Although he does think he's fixed a boost leak, we'll see!

Excellent :) What way were you planning to go, through London or west on the A2 to the M25? If west then you'll pretty much go straight passed my house so might see you in transit, give me a shout via trust if you want to meet up on the way :)

Ok, so, Newbury convoy. Let's aim to meet at 7AM with the aim to be on the road again at 7.30AM. Should be a 1hr 9min journey from there according to Google, so allows us some extra time in case of any issues.

We shall meet at the BP service station located here:

B P Service Station Chieveley Service Area
Oxford Road
Chieveley
Thatcham, West Berkshire RG18 9XX

I'll leave it to Vigoro to suggest the best place inside the services as I've never been there before!

So, who's in? Just going to keep a tally of names so that we know once everyone has arrived.

- Voxination
- mrk
- Vigoro
- Freefaller
- Howard(?)

Anyone else wanna hop on? Also Vigoro - is there a McDonalds or somewhere there for breakfast? Could meet a bit earlier and all grab some grub together :)

Feel free to sent me a message via trust for mobile phone number if needed.

You guys still meeting at Chieveley?

Back
Top Bottom