OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Can no longer overlay any previous visits graphs though. Hard drive failed last month and no one had ever made a back up. :o
11 years worth of info gone.

Oopsie! :o

Can no longer overlay any previous visits graphs though. Hard drive failed last month and no one had ever made a back up. :o

Wow, you'd think with such a high charge for using it you'd be getting the sort of expertise that might think to back up something customers would find an important enhancement to future visits which encourages repeat custom... :p

You've got the PDFs though? Well they're about somewhere. But for £60+ VAT I'll just wait for the next day. :D

Nope, they were on the same hard drive. :o
The database is some weird network string no one even Maha themselves understand how to backup the "files".
It did have a database backup but it was on the same drive!!!!!!

If you do want to do another at Powerstation, lets just say it's now £30 a car due to the fact it's me running the show now and there is no vat to pay (yet) :o
I got made redundant on Monday :mad:

Tell me a bout it, a little warning would have been nice!!
Anyway, I don't want to talk about that and I cant advertise my endeavours on here so yea.. Um I'm sure you know how to get hold of me and PS Phone number is still the same at the moment.

If you do want to do another at Powerstation, lets just say it's now £30 a car due to the fact it's me running the show now and there is no vat to pay (yet) :o
I got made redundant on Monday :mad:

Proper sucks man. :(
End of the day you know your stuff and can pretty much do any job on any kind of car. Sure you will be back in work soon. :)

I'm basically jumping feet first into the chasm left over where Powerstation once was..
If the phone rings it's passed to me to sort and organise.
I'm not running anything at the moment LOL
Everything is every which way while I scramble to get something together that resembles a business idea..
Web address sorted
Email address sorted
Booking / accounting / invoicing software sorted
Payment machine sorted (but set up wrongly into my personal account)
Business bank account sorted
Need to get a different (nicer / better) payment machine for that sorted on Monday after discussion on another thread.
Asked for tradex (trade insurance quote) not heard anything back yet.
Premises... Could be problematic. :o
Had put a deposit down on a "personal workshop space" out in the middle of nowhere on a farm that I was going to slowly build up over time with equipment and ramps and everything else required to run smoothly, at my own pace, in my own time.
Clearly that can't happen now as I'm not liquid enough to furnish a bare shell of building (which actually isn't finished yet anyway).
I need to be up and running somewhere already kitted out, in the right place...
Sense screams at me that this should be at PS.. and Rich suggested this also, however what he wants to rent it me for and what I think I can afford as a start up are two wildly differing numbers. :o :(

Happy birthday to me hey! Yay.. Headache..

Last edited:
It does seem that way..
I have wanted to run my own business since well, I kind of was when I was 18 during college. Like an immature pillock though, I threw it all away and went to work for someone else as the money was good (and easy) :D
I have two "get out" options definitely open to me at the moment..
Full / part time with Litchfield
Go back to the construction industry (in the same job and the same company I left to go to PS)
and one other not so open invitation from my brothers wind power generation company..
I think I have to bite the bullet here now though as everything "could" fall into place quite nicely...
At worse it all falls around my ears and I walk away with a credit card debt... No real change there though, as I've just spent the last 5 months clearing them :D :D

ARGH (and still have a bloody headache)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom