OcUK Dadsnet thread

17 month old finally started toddling at the weekend, she's been on the cusp for a couple of months now but never took the step of letting go of your finger/the furniture but Saturday morning just stood herself up and off she went. Obviously wanted to save it to show off to her granny and grumps :D

• Love
Reactions: fez
Not even considered those yet, we've booked in for some Antenatal classes in the next few weeks though.

Cannot wait tbh, our colleague brought her baby in and even though it wasn't mind, i went straight into dad mode lol.

Personally since having kids I have had waaaaay more interest in all things small beings. I never understood the attraction for the first 35 years of my life. Noisy, largely useless little creatures who get in the way of everything else in life. Then I had my own and you realise how much of a joy they can be and are most of the time. Just playing with other babies is really enjoyable now. Trying to get a smile or a clap from them etc.

The antenatal classes are largely a bit boring and a waste of time if you know anything about the process but the other people you meet there can end up being a good support network. Just try and go to one near your home so you can meet up. Even something simple like having a group chat can be really beneficial for new parents.

Back
Top Bottom